Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Diary] 1 - 70 Hunter [H]

Hey All :wave:

This is my diary of my hunter being botted from level 1 to 70.

I am using MMOGlider, Elite version.

If you would like to use the profiles i used please PM me or post below

Ok, lets begin! Enjoy!

Current Level: 1
    Mobs: Boars and Scorpians
    Deaths: 0
    Comment: I was going to hand level my hunter to atleast level 10 but i was going to the movies, so i quickly downloaded a 1 - 5 profile and set it then left. When i came back i was level 6 and the mobs were now gray and giving no Exp, good grind imo.

Current Level: 6
    Mobs: Boars, Scorpians and Half men, half horse things (Forgot name)
    Comment: I downloaded a 5 - 10 profile from the Glider forums but it was not as good as i thought, so i made my own, the mobs i was killing were the boars, the scorpians and the half man half horse things (Forgot the name sorry, you will know what i mean) left of Sen'Jin Village. I went to bed and woke up level 9, i left it running for another 2 - 3 hours and came back and i was level 11

Current Level: 11
    Location: West Durotar (By the bridge that goes into The Barrens)
    Mobs: Boars, Crocodiles, Raptors and Cats
    Comment: Nice grinding spot here, although its by the path so you could get a few players, i didnt though, the mobs went down quick and the exp was pouring in. There are a few tree's here and you could end up getting stuck, i did once or twice but was not to bad. Grinded for about 3 hours, ended up half way through level 13

Current Level: 13
    Mobs: Zebra's, Raptors and Plainstriders
    Comment: Another nice grinding spot, no problems here except again it was by a path which could lead to players asking for help but i didnt recieve any, went to bed, and woke up and i was level 15 which was kind of crappy but i had disconnected so i continued here for abit more and when i reached level 16 i moved

NOTE: I went to Wailing caverns with a group and leveled to level 17, then after that i did a few quests, to seem less Bot like, level 18 and time to bot again

Current Level: 18
    Mobs: Zebra's, Raptors, Plainstriders and Cats
    Deaths: 2
    Comment: This spot is really nice and i have been here for a while, i died twice though due to adds but it does not happen often. Went out, came back and i had been disconnected, logged on and i was level 20, not bad i had only been out for 2 hours so was a good grind, i will stay here untill level 22 or 23 then move on i think Also, i had like 6 greens in my bags!

Current Level: 21
    Mobs: Zebra's, Raptors, Plainstriders and Cats
    Comment: Still at this same spot, it is really nice here and you pick up a load of greens and Xp. Also, now as a higher level if you do pull the adds, they are easy to take down. This time there was a few players round me and i did get a few whispers, i just ignored them and carried on. Good spot here, will deffo use it again! Left it running till i got to level 22

Current Level: 22

Will Keep You Updated!
    Xistance - 60 Gnome Mage
    Vint - 48 Tauren Shaman
    Wolfzhead - 20 Night Elf Rogue <

[Diary] 1 - 70 Hunter [H]