0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding quests to AC web repacks!!

Well I searched on MMOwned for hours looking for a way to add quests to the 2.4 version of the ac repack .... found nothing..

So once i figured it out i thought i should post the process ( which turned out to be relatively simple) here for other users who might have the same problem..

ANyways what you need to do is download another repack that had quests.. i used Chrispees repack (Im sure doing a quick search of the guides here will result in finding his) then load the database into Mysql ... Export the quests table to a file with .txt..

Now load your original database. Go to your Quests table. right click on it select execute batch file. select your Quests.Txt file and click start..

Chrispes added 6851 quests to my database im sure there are others that have more or less quests..

If it finished unsuccessfully then you might have done something incorrectly
    should it complete and finish successfully then you will find a table with numbers and such under the Quests tab instead of NULL on the first table..

This particular repack also has the quests needed for people to learn tame beast and imps and voidwalkers so it was a good choice IMO..

Adding quests to AC web repacks!!