0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[New Openbot Users] lvl1 - 14 Bloodelf

Ok wasn't sure if I should post this as its nothing special.

There will be no map image as its mainly quests.

What this download contains.

1) Mapping for Eversong Silvermoon And Ghostlands
    These are all maps based from the 1-70, they have just had a load of mapping added to them to take in all the quests and some herb locations.

2) Quest DB, i hand done all these quests so whenever i roll anew Bloodelf it'll do all the quests and inturn increase cash and better armor from quests. Also in theroy should make it alot faster to level the first 14 maybe more levels.

3) Location file. This is the orginal one from the 1-70 so don't expect much from it. Was gonna add a few more grind points but don't see the point as this is leveling mainly from quests with few needs for grinding points.

All this was made with a Rogue and my proff Was herb so if your taking herb then the bot may grab you aload on route. but if your mainly interested in leveling at the fastest speed possible i sugest you disable Herb/Mine/Skinning.

Some credits goto the orginal Authour of the Horde 1 - 70 All i've done is updated lots of mapping and added alot of quests.

If you have your own mapping location files and quest DB please back them up before using these, wouldn't want you to lose your own work.

[edit] Had to include external links due to the following error
    BloodElf 1-14.rar:
    Upload of file failed.
    Last edited by >>Khurune<<; 06-29-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Addin Links Due to Attachments not uploading.

[New Openbot Users] lvl1 - 14 Bloodelf