Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's not much better than app really, yesterday I did DM camps in Kheshatta and my level 59 friend on app got like 1,4k each kill, and that's not as complicated as what you wrote. The only upside to your thread would be the better loot I suppose
    'I don't HAVE to win, I just CAN'T lose.'

[Guide] Way to powerlevel (req. 2 people)
    darkives's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dualbox all the time
    I have a level 64 tos and level 64 guardian, I decided to level up a pom for some serious farming. The 65 tos and the level 22 pom (apprenticed) pulled groups of 5-10 nps, but the pom was only getting 200-250 exp each

I think this post will be excellant for powerleveling, specifically the part about being in an epic zone with ya lowbie.

Yemmiz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's because of some weird way they calculate the experience gain in, if there's too big a level difference between the high level and the app, the app will get very low exp, I don't know how they calculate it, but app can give loads of exp if done at the right levels

da9elsolum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats why you want a lvl 80 PoM to AoE Chainfarm =)

Obnoxious123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkives View Post
    I dualbox all the time
    I have a level 64 tos and level 64 guardian, I decided to level up a pom for some serious farming. The 65 tos and the level 22 pom (apprenticed) pulled groups of 5-10 nps, but the pom was only getting 200-250 exp each

I think this post will be excellant for powerleveling, specifically the part about being in an epic zone with ya lowbie.
    this is exactly why. if you are app'd in the low 20's, then you get VERY low exp. if you use this way, in the 20's, 30's etc, you get 1k+ per kill. which is amazing for that lvl

SuperMega's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is the bug post? All I see as the first post is some newbie saying this bug that gets you 1k exp at level 20-30 is no good because his level 59 get 1.5k exp. A level 30 gets only 3-400exp per kill so this would be an amazing bug if it works.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I will post it again then, thought that bug was only for me:

Take the char u want pwr lvled, and a high lvl. Have them group up, go to an EPIC area(conalls valley/kopshef/etc). Get to an area where mobs are around 6-7 lvls higher than the char you are pwr lvling. Drop group, have the pwr lvl'd char attack a mob ONCE (works well if you have ranged aoe because you can get multiple mobs) have the high lvl kill all the mobs, boom. I was getting 1k+ a kill at lv 23.

zipeldiablo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay the guy is not on your group and you have all xp?? Its so hard with some characters because they're die xD. I want to try this

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is some newbie saying this bug that gets you 1k exp at level 20-30 is no good because his level 59 get 1.5k exp.
    I suppose you're calling me a newbie? I don't find this thread very useful, because of what I stated in my earlier reply (which was only an example, I've tried as level 58 with a level 34 on app aswell), which is much faster experience because 1. the mobs die faster 2. the experience is almost similar.

Don't go calling people newbie when you clearly haven't done your research.

Ps. This thread might be a good way to power level in certain situations, but I'd much rather group up with a bunch of high levels and go farm DM camps. Mainly because it's alot faster and alot easier.

EDIT: Yes, where is the original thread post?.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yemmiz View Post
    I suppose you're calling me a newbie? I don't find this thread very useful, because of what I stated in my earlier reply (which was only an example, I've tried as level 58 with a level 34 on app aswell), which is much faster experience because 1. the mobs die faster 2. the experience is almost similar.

Don't go calling people newbie when you clearly haven't done your research.

Ps. This thread might be a good way to power level in certain situations, but I'd much rather group up with a bunch of high levels and go farm DM camps. Mainly because it's alot faster and alot easier.

EDIT: Yes, where is the original thread post?.
    the exp is not the same at all....200 = 1.5k? lol

1.5k at 56 is nothing compared to 1.5k at 23....

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I mentioned, it is ALOT faster than doing one mob at a time. You might or might now know (I doubt you do, else we wouldn't have this discussion) it, but epic mobs has alot more health than normal mobs, and if you do as the original post said, you shoot one mob and let the high level kill the rest, now that's slow killing. If you're in a group with app, you normally pull 10 - 15 mobs, aoe them, and move on. Alot faster experience, nomatter what you say you can't make me believe that the original thread's method is better than app aoeing.

In short: It's all about the pace...

darkives's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently I am dualboxing to powerlevel up some of my lowbies. Anyone got any tips on speeding up the painful trip through tortage ??

After tortage I am gaining a level every 8 mins up to 40 (20-40 in 4hours, travel time included) my tos is only 64, when she is 80 should be able to make 20-60 nps