0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[IDs] Skill ID Generator

Normal Font Version Below!

What is it?

Well, I was told that there was a program to give skill ID's a while back. I searched the forums and never found it. I don't know if maybe it got taken down or what, but I couldn't find it. So I decided I would make one myself. At first it was just for me, then I decided to give it to the other GM's on MeahWoW, then I figured what the hell why not post it here. So here it is. I coded it with VB cause VB = Noob, and I am nub, so bear with me with it's shittyness. <3

Remember, this only works for skill ID's such as "Enchanting" "Bows" "Orcish"

Virus scans:

IDGen.zip - FileFront.com

How To Run It:
    Extract the IDGen folder. Run "IDGEN" (The Setup file, it's on the very right)
    I'm Nub with VB so thats all I know how to do. If anyone wants to help me out to make it better, that'd be great.

How to Use it:
    Type in your skill name in the box that says "Skill Name". Then hit generate and the number below is the Skill ID.

Extras:
    I added some extra stuff, Like try typing "Creed" (Without the quotes) as your skill name. Other things to try are Matt, MMOwned, and MMOwned/Matt/Creed Sucks =P.

What is it?

Well, I was told that there was a program to give skill ID's a while back. I searched the forums and never found it. I don't know if maybe it got taken down or what, but I couldn't find it. So I decided I would make one myself. At first it was just for me, then I decided to give it to the other GM's on MeahWoW, then I figured what the hell why not post it here. So here it is. I coded it with VB cause VB = Noob, and I am nub, so bear with me with it's shittyness. <3

Remember, this only works for skill ID's such as "Enchanting" "Bows" "Orcish"

Virus scans:

IDGen.zip - FileFront.com

How To Run It:
    Extract the IDGen folder. Run "IDGEN" (The Setup file, it's on the very right).
    I'm Nub with VB so thats all I know how to do. If anyone wants to help me out to make it better, that'd be great.

How to Use it:
    Type in your skill name in the box that says "Skill Name". Then hit generate and the number below is the Skill ID.

Extras:
    I added some extra stuff, Like try typing "Creed" (Without the quotes) as your skill name. Other things to try are Matt, MMOwned, and MMOwned/Matt/Creed Sucks =P.
    Last edited by Creed; 06-12-2008 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Forgot to explain how to use it =P

[IDs] Skill ID Generator
    Power of Illuminati's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... basicly this is just as good as a search on wowhead...? Must download and try it =P

Could you upload the .exe to use it? Not the install exe -.-

Creed's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Power of Illuminati View Post
    So... basicly this is just as good as a search on wowhead...? Must download and try it =P

Could you upload the .exe to use it? Not the install exe -.-
    Ehh, It's like Wowhead, but wowhead and thottbot say S=Leatherworking. So it doesn't give the proper ID, plus for me, it's easier with this.

Well dude, I'm hella nub with VB. I just kinda DL'd it and messed around. So I'm not really sure. I know you can run the App Manifest in the first folder to run it to (At least I think >.>). Thats what I meant by "Help me out" lol. I was just hoping someone might be able to answer that question for me =P. Like thats all it gives me. VB is shit =/

If you want, you can download VB for free, that way it will work. Lol. Not sure if it's worth it, you could always use VB to screw around. If anybody knows how to help me around whats going on that'd be great =)
    Last edited by Creed; 06-13-2008 at 02:34 PM.

shortyboy395's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, i dont think its mac compatible. but i will use it on my pc. thank you!

Evil1337's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm very helpfull thanks