0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elite Pet?

I'm not sure if this was just a glitch or not so I decided to ask if anyone has seen people that have Elite Pets (and when I mean elite I mean they actually have the elite symbol around their icon), I happen to snap a couple of pictures of it before the person logged off but I wasn't quick enough to ask how they did this. I tried taming something and having it kill me right when I tamed it, didn't work, tried purposly getting d/c when I just tamed it, didn't work. Anyways, any thoughts or comments are appriciated. Here is the picture. http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elite2qm.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality on it, and the text in the upper left corner, I used a cheap free program to convert it real fast but I blocked out all the names to ensure nobody gets in trouble if it's a exploit but you can see the elite icon and the tooltip in the corner.

Elite Pet?
    Greekraven's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT "elite"

there is NO Elite pets dude!!
    But you can download a mod from http://www.curse-gaming.com------that can change your profile or your pets to a "Elite one !!
    for example you can see my profile in a screenshot that I post in www.wowguru.com

nightcoder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's technically not what I meant, All i'm asking is whether it was a error/glitch that it showed up as a elite or did they do something to keep it from getting nurfed like you would normally if it got tamed.

Coochie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Greekraven
    there is NO Elite pets dude!!
    But you can download a mod from http://www.curse-gaming.com------that can change your profile or your pets to a "Elite one !!
    for example you can see my profile in a screenshot that I post in www.wowguru.com
    I think what he meant was... he saw this hunter with a pet which shows up as a Elite Pet even though she is not using the addon.

Morover if you are using the addon, other people will not be able to see the dragon frame, nor can they see your pet as Elite under the tool tip.

If anyone has any clue of taming a Elite Pet, i will want to know too!

nightcoder's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Coochie
    I think what he meant was... he saw this hunter with a pet which shows up as a Elite Pet even though she is not using the addon.

Morover if you are using the addon, other people will not be able to see the dragon frame, nor can they see your pet as Elite under the tool tip.

If anyone has any clue of taming a Elite Pet, i will want to know too!
    Well put, exactly what I meant, if anyone has any information on this I would love to hear it.

B7huff's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greekraven, Im sorry but you sir, are an IDIOT. About the elite pets thing, yes ive seen it before, but im not sure how they do it. If im not mistaken the elite'ness of the pet stops when the pet dies and u have rezz it, but again, im not sure.
    O RLY?
    YA RLY.
    NO WAI!