Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-540$ im in da shit

hi mmowned,

recently i sold 3 account to buy account,sell account,wow accounts,World of warcraft accounts,Final Fantasy XI accounts,Eq accounts,Eq2 accounts,vg accounts and they all got recalled they are trying to get the cash back but i dont have it
    so im in a debt of 540$, i dont know how but they are claiming it from my real paypal ( im using a fake one with a proxy when im selling it)

what is the chance i will need to to pay and if i dont pay what will happen
    Last edited by poche; 05-31-2008 at 10:37 PM.

-540$ im in da shit
    Latoneyde's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I advise paying because paypal has the right to file a lawsuit against you and can put you in jail for fraud.

But I'm not sure if they would pursue the case or not.
    If you need help with scamming, go to
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-s...look-here.html
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That thread includes a list of my guides, including
    Scamming Tip (How to obtain e-mails easily)
    Phone Conversations you may have with blizzard

eti-enne02's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'de say you're in shit, don't take any chances and pay, as latoneyde said, the could sue you.

Reddox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contact paypal and say that you believe your account was accessed and used by a third party. You might have to call them, but for $500 it's worth it. That should work, although your account will be closed after the investigation...

Also, access that account by proxy a couple times before you contact them. It'll add to your case and make paypal believe that your account truly was stolen / used as a medium for money laundering.

Pay only as a last resort
    "Break, break the good and the just!"
    -Nietzsche

Krip's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These guys recalled my account as well... I would not use them for those looking to sell.

King Protos's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch dude =\

Good luck, you'd could ditch that paypal and make a new fresh one, but as others said they could file a lawsuit =\

poche's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i will say my paypal got hacked, they will close my account ( i will close it after anyways) and i wont pay them :P

note to myself always create new paypal and close last one

Saint-Pasdoy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scam 3 others accounts

Dutch-Ninja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you were behind a proxy. So it could be possible they couldnt even track you. Unless you have given REAL information.

poche's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes this my real paypal, what i usualy do they send money to one of my fake paypal then i send it to my real paypal but i dont know how they managed to claim my real paypal, maybe one of my first scam when i was noob

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pasdoy View Post
    Scam 3 others accounts
    You're...

You...

I'm not allowed to say anything insulting to you, but this shows just how wrong you are.

You made a post in a thread in this section a month or so ago, saying that if you make another Paypal account and sell an account and transfer the money to your main account, you'll get to keep the money when the account is recalled.

That is totally and completely incorrect. It seems like everyone, even contributors, believes you can do this, but if the person you scam is smart enough to dispute money on Paypal, then you're screwed. You only need to click "unauthorized funds" and boom, there's your money. Accounts.net does it, accountbay does it, and most normal account buyers can do it.

It is never, EVER safe to sell an account that has a high chance of being recalled. Hell, it's not safe to sell an account that has any chance of getting recalled.

Poche, you need to pay the money back. The longer you wait, the more trouble you'll be in. They most likely will not push any sort of legal action against you (unless you truly refuse to pay), but you will be contacted by Paypal and/or your credit card company/bank after a certain period of time if you do not pay up.

You need to repay the debt by placing $540 in the account, thus balancing it out to an even number.

Originally Posted by poche
    yes this my real paypal, what i usualy do they send money to one of my fake paypal then i send it to my real paypal but i dont know how they managed to claim my real paypal, maybe one of my first scam when i was noob
    It's never safe to sell scammed accounts. It doesn't matter if you disperse the money among different accounts and do who knows what...if you sell an account and it is recalled, you're in deep shit.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Krabita's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by poche View Post
    Paypal can very easily track money that has only been sent on their system.
    What I mean is you can send it through a million paypal accounts and they can track it with ease because the money has not left their system.

I'd say check out the site you sold it too and read their terms and conditions. If they don't say that you have to be OO then it's an empty threat.

Well it's an empty threat anyway. Because (minus the fraud part) it's a civil case between you and the company. There is no law saying that accounts sold must not be recalled. And NO COMPANY will EVER take someone to court for 540$. It'd be such a waste of money. I've had a couple of these emails sent to my fake paypal emails. Don't worry they aren't going to take you to court over 540$. And for a fact, Paypal does not investigate claims under 2000$. So you will never get caught for fraud.

It's just not enough money for any company to give a real shit about. It's just a request with a threat.

Saint-Pasdoy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post
    You're...

You...

I'm not allowed to say anything insulting to you, but this shows just how wrong you are.

You made a post in a thread in this section a month or so ago, saying that if you make another Paypal account and sell an account and transfer the money to your main account, you'll get to keep the money when the account is recalled.

That is totally and completely incorrect. It seems like everyone, even contributors, believes you can do this, but if the person you scam is smart enough to dispute money on Paypal, then you're screwed. You only need to click "unauthorized funds" and boom, there's your money. Accounts.net does it, accountbay does it, and most normal account buyers can do it.

It is never, EVER safe to sell an account that has a high chance of being recalled. Hell, it's not safe to sell an account that has any chance of getting recalled.

Poche, you need to pay the money back. The longer you wait, the more trouble you'll be in. They most likely will not push any sort of legal action against you (unless you truly refuse to pay), but you will be contacted by Paypal and/or your credit card company/bank after a certain period of time if you do not pay up.

You need to repay the debt by placing $540 in the account, thus balancing it out to an even number.

Yes it is. Made 500 bucks last week with this. Only get a Verified paypal and you are ok. Stop trying to say its impossible. IT's possibe. He sold to chineise, not to the person. I say its correct when you sell to china company. You want argue ? or pics ? PM me ill be glad to show you

WargRider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah...contact paypal i think thats the bst thing to do..

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pasdoy View Post
    Yes it is. Made 500 bucks last week with this. Only get a Verified paypal and you are ok. Stop trying to say its impossible. IT's possibe. He sold to chineise, not to the person. I say its correct when you sell to china company. You want argue ? or pics ? PM me ill be glad to show you
    ...What?

I can barely understand your post, but it doesn't matter who or where you sell it to.

Just because you were able to sell an account and make money doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else who does it won't have the buyer file a dispute.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast