0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit] Item in any slot any level

Hey so I found this today when logging in. And I could only recreate it logging in freshly after doing it the first time.

Step 1. Have an item you want to equip (I tried a 52 cloak at lvl 51 called the Chancellors cloak - missed ss's but ill post ss of a 1h mace on a Necro). We will refer to this item as the "bugged" item

Step 2. Have 2 other items that actually go into the slot u want the "bugged" item to into. (Equip 1 of these items and leave the other in your inven)

Step 3. Drag the "bugged" item with your mouse button over one of the 2 non bugged items (you should be hovering over the one in your inventory). If you are correcly holding the "bugged" item over the non bugged item you should be holding down the left mouse continuously

Step 4. Now with the item hovering over quickly spam right click and let go of the left mouse button after you see that the 2 non bugged items have swapped places a couple times.

Step 5. Bugged item now in said slot but as for removing it - that is a little tricky and I had to manually drag the bugged item out and replace it with a non bugged.

*edit* it seems to reset on a relog too.

http://i26.tinypic.com/hwis7a.jpg - thats a 1h mace - stupefying mace on a necro and the mammoth on chest ....

As I posted below I tried it with a belt that added 223.5 max hp (1479 self buffed with some food in the pic):
    http://i32.tinypic.com/1z56m4h.jpg

then with the belt on adding +223.5 hp I went up to 1703 approx 223.5 rounded (1702.5):
    http://i25.tinypic.com/b533b5.jpg
    Last edited by Hofan; 05-28-2008 at 07:43 PM.

[Exploit] Item in any slot any level
    Sicco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice,but does they give the stats?

Hofan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes they do!

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im a try now

Edit:

haha!!! It works! But its hard i think... LOL and it might **** up your char.. Then u just need 2 relog!

+rep

2nd Edit:
    but i dont seem to get the stats the mammoth dont give my lvl 3 800 +hp or the 300 knockback res!
    Last edited by jackus; 05-28-2008 at 05:19 PM.

Hofan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I dont think the mammoth works cause of the fact that the mammoth adds a buff on you I believe when you use it not an on equip thing. But I tried it with a plate belt on my necro that had something lIke +230 hp and it worked

Hofan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the love of god can you people read? its the freaking age of conan exploits stop being little exploit hungry wow****tards and read the forum for once

danthethug's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hofan View Post
    Hey so I found this today when logging in. And I could only recreate it logging in freshly after doing it the first time.

Step 1. Have an item you want to equip (I tried a 52 cloak at lvl 51 called the Chancellors cloak - missed ss's but ill post ss of a 1h mace on a Necro). We will refer to this item as the "bugged" item

Step 2. Have 2 other items that actually go into the slot u want the "bugged" item to into. (Equip 1 of these items and leave the other in your inven)

Step 3. Drag the "bugged" item with your mouse button over one of the 2 non bugged items (you should be hovering over the one in your inventory). If you are correcly holding the "bugged" item over the non bugged item you should be holding down the left mouse continuously

Step 4. Now with the item hovering over quickly spam right click and let go of the left mouse button after you see that the 2 non bugged items have swapped places a couple times.

Step 5. Bugged item now in said slot but as for removing it - that is a little tricky and I had to manually drag the bugged item out and replace it with a non bugged.

*edit* it seems to reset on a relog too.

http://i26.tinypic.com/hwis7a.jpg - thats a 1h mace - stupefying mace on a necro and the mammoth on chest ....

As I posted below I tried it with a belt that added 223.5 max hp (1479 self buffed with some food in the pic):
    http://i32.tinypic.com/1z56m4h.jpg

then with the belt on adding +223.5 hp I went up to 1703 approx 223.5 rounded (1702.5):
    http://i25.tinypic.com/b533b5.jpg
    I tried adding a weapon to various slots, the weapon would display, but I did not receive increased damage .

TheDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tested this thoroughly.

This is ONLY client-side, you get the stats but it dosn't make a difference at all, because it's only changed in the client, the server rejects the change in stats. That's why when you do it with a weapon, it dosn't increase it's damage.

jackus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This could have been nice if it was not client-side only But still rep for finding it

HeyaEveryone's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why the heck did op say it worked on both server/client side if it doesnt? anyone else confirm?

p8nted's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would be awesome if it worked in WoW lol. Sounds useless though anyway.

texas85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually i got this working and i DO recieve the stats, i havnt tried this with weapons but i can wear heavy armor on my PoM... and yes i do get more health and recieve the resistences.

My health went from 787 with my normal light armor on, to 994 with my heavy armor on,,,,

AFter i put every thing on i went and started fighting mobs and YES my health did increase from the heavy armor.... i was defitnly able to take on more mobs and live through it as compared to wearing my light armor.... its not just client side...

TheDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by texas85 View Post
    Actually i got this working and i DO recieve the stats, i havnt tried this with weapons but i can wear heavy armor on my PoM... and yes i do get more health and recieve the resistences.

My health went from 787 with my normal light armor on, to 994 with my heavy armor on,,,,

AFter i put every thing on i went and started fighting mobs and YES my health did increase from the heavy armor.... i was defitnly able to take on more mobs and live through it as compared to wearing my light armor.... its not just client side...
    You might want to check and make sure your **********s aren't placebos also, because you do not recieve actual stats from the items.

Your HP goes up, your mana goes up etc, but server-side you still have 787.

KiLLerBoy_001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TheDipper View Post
    You might want to check and make sure your **********s aren't placebos also, because you do not recieve actual stats from the items.

Your HP goes up, your mana goes up etc, but server-side you still have 787.
    or in other words the last 207 H.P is nothing to te server so youl die when having 207 hp left

P.S : the 207 is the digffrence between the 994 and the servers 787