Doing a 1-70 Hand leveled, for a Beta key. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doing a 1-70 Hand leveled, for a Beta key.

Well, Since hasselhoff was offering a Beta key for a 1-70 im appealing to anyone else who has a beta key, This is what i offer, a 1-70, HAND LEVELD. Any race/class. If you provide ample proof ( by this i mean an actual photo of the key you got at blizzcon ) ill even get you 5/5 S1, Again only using my own hands, This is a realtime offer to the first person willing to trade the key. Why would you want to trade the key? Well, maybe you were banned in the recent ban wave, maybe you have 2, Maybe you just was a 70 X before wrath eventually does come. It can be on Eu or Us any realm any faction, want 2 professions 375? just name them. How long would this take? 10 days max, id devote all my spare time to this.

Proof i dont bot? Log in any time and check my gear, will be all BoP, ill even tell you the quests im doing. Ill be on msn all the time im leveling. I can phone you to confirm im not a child, im 23 with a soon to be wife, Played wow for 3 years, have done a priest,mage,lock,rogue,paladin to 70 and can provide proof.

Add baggy5 AT hotmail.co.uk to MSN, PM me or wisper Sigotth on Defias Brotherhood - EU.

Doing a 1-70 Hand leveled, for a Beta key.