0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Ultimate AoC Scamming Thread.

All these scams have been tested and i have yet to recive ANY warning what so ever.[/SIZE]

Mammoth/Cape/Bag Code Scam.

Ok for this scam youll want to be about level 30+, the levels where you can start makeing money. Ok so as most of you know, If you bout a special eddition of AoC you got a code for a War mammoth, another mount whitch i forget, A Drinking cape, And some other things. So youll want to copy + paste this into OOC chat.

Hey guys, i bout AoC and ive only just realised theve sent me 2 war mammoth codes lol, Anyone want one?

Now, most people seeing this will think all there birthdays have come at once, and /wisper you saying "yes please" ect ect, Then type this to them.

"Wow i didnt think many people would want it, Can you offer somthing for the code, someone has offerd me X"

Now the best part is, X can be anything you want, In game currency a wow account, real money, you name it. Currency works best i feel. So if they then say "ok sure how about X amount of gold?" You then play along and say ok. Go trade him and get your gold.

This is the most important part! Dont give him a jibberish code, if your code is for example Xr6f-gt8J-54321 Then give him a variation of it, after he gets it he will type /claim and try to reclaim the item, you can expect a wisper saying "hey man the code didnt work...." You then say "wtf its definatly that..." Play along for a while then say your going to talk to a GM to try to redeem the code. 15 mins later wisper him saying " sorry man... the GM said the 2 codes i got only 1 was working the other was a faulty batch of codes... ive used the other one for myself, and ive spent most of the gold on my guild land... however i can give you X amount back and im really sorry about this mate..." Now ive done this scam on 4 people so far, 3 said ok no problem mate its not your fault, the other just didnt wisper me again and 3 days later my acc is still fine.

[B]Guild land scam.[/B]

This is by far the best scam and its totally legal!! You can do this scam at any level however the higher you are the better it will be. Ok to start make a guild, any name, start recruiting, any levels and players u can, when you have a good base, i use 50 people, i annoce on guild messege this, ( copy and paste it )

"ok guys im starting the guild keep fund now, anyone who has any donations please /tell me and ill arrange to come pick them up."

Youll get replys all the time and aslong as you keep talking about how awsome your keep is going to be people will keep donateing. Now, if you have a really good friend you can tell this scam to its even better, make sure he is in the guild with you, and when you have made enuff gold to be happy you have to pretend to fight in the guild chat, until the point where you leave, its easily done and can actually be quite fun, you can argue about absolutly anything, your guilds plans for the future, about somthing that happend in real life, the skys the limit, so after all this you as the guild leader say somthing similar to this.

"ok sorry guys but ive had enuff of this, im sorry to those who shared my vision of a great guild but i can see that its not going to work"

So you disband the guild, or promote someone else, and youve just made 50g+ for the time you spent in the guild. .

Why this scam works so well? Guildbanks arnt implanted into AoC yet.

GM scam.

This one works best on low level players, Basically in my first scam your pretending to have the mammoth code in this scam youll be pretending to need the code.

Firstly good grammar is needed here, like the wow GM scam, social skills are essential. Noone, includeing myself knows how to tell a GM in AoC from a player "in the chat", so If you see a level 5-15 walking around add there names to a list on your desk, when you have 20-30 ( not hard if you stand in tortage running around looking for players names) Start /tells on them, copy and paste this into the chat.

"Hello, *name* This is game master *your name*, Sorry to bother you but i noticed that you have bout a special eddition of Age of Conan and have yet to have enterd your code to recive your reward!"

Now they could reply a number of things, includeing "ive allready got it" "what code?" "oh ok how do i claim my *item*" This is best to do on an alt to avoid attention to your main, + you can delete the alt for added security. If they answer how do i claim it? Copy and paste this.

"I can help you claim your prize *name*! Please enter your code here, i will verify it and send you your reward!"

9 times out of 10 youll get the code. Now this scam has many many variations, if you get a reallllllly guilible person ( you know the type the guys who think your a god cus you have told them you are ) you can even ask for there account name and password, send all the items to your main and delete there char. I havent tested that, but i think it would work.

Well, thats my 3 scams so far, i will update this thread when i invent new scams. Peace.

New Gm Scam. ( inspired by glitchy. )

My thanks to glitchy for posting that pick it game me a new idea for a scam, Ok in the pick youll notice where the usual guild tag is, he has Game Master, Now, For this youll want to make your own guild, But, The name has to be somthing releated to a management postion in AoC take my example.

Sigoth
    <GM>

Or

Sigoth
    <AoC Developer>

Now you have that done youll want to sit yourself in the middle of tortage or any major city, being the max height on your toon is reccomened, Now, do /tells to random people walking by, not all with belive it, but many will, that you are a GM or a Dev, how i did it was pretend that only the person i was talking to could see me and the rest couldnt, Now use other my other scam and ask them to claim there war mammoth by giving you the code, Soon as they give it delete the toon.

More to come.
    Last edited by snugglepants; 05-27-2008 at 03:21 PM.

[Guide] Ultimate AoC Scamming Thread.
    xclued's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice post +Rep
    Although I wonder what the punishment would be like if you got reported for something like this, I'm sure they wouldn't take kindly to impersonating GM's.

Sicco's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try avoid the red text as it really makes eyes to go suicidal.
    And for your scamming experience:
    Edition
    Bought
    Entered
    Only those 3 words will help you atleast scam someone thats not a total noob or have more IQ then average noob.

Hrarthgar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not completely sure about it, but a bunch of people wer talking in the chat the other day, and they said that GM's made themselves level 100, and that if you were near them you would know, but there is no other way of telling.

I wish the GUI would change. a different chat color for GM? a prefix to thier name... also just diff chat options in gereral.

Skalla's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +Rep nice scams

Glitchy's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GM's are lvl 100

Lyricalwarfare's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh now this game is going to turn out like WoW because of scammers.

snugglepants's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lyricalwarfare View Post
    Sigh now this game is going to turn out like WoW because of scammers.
    i think your on the wrong website if you are not into exploiting/scamming/botting, go to the wow forums they will love you there.

Mythorim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can somebody post a used code? Got no key but want to use it though.