Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Few Places I Explored

----(please leave the copyright info below intact)----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce the above on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

I've been exploring the world lately as usual, trying to find any exploits or anything hidden... Im sure most of what I will post has already been posted but just in case not, here it is. (I hope you like to read...)

Hyjal (2.0)
    Im sure everyone knows how to get to Hyjal before Blizzard's biggest attempt to nerf Hyjal ever. (But failed... As usual.) Since 2.0.1 there has been a large cliff that has been added that raised the pillar so nobody can get to it... I know of two ways to get to the pillar... One is by walljumping on the new cliff to finally making it up, then finishing the exploit. Second is by getting on the cliff behind the scorched tree, mounting, and jumping over to the cliff. (Eh... Im bad at posting tutorials sometimes.) Then you can finish the exploit by climbing the pillar, jumping over to the ledge, and yaddya yaddya.

Old Hillsbrad Foothills (Old Ravenholdt Manor)
    If you love exploring those hidden areas in WoW, then Im sure you've all tried to explore and see different areas in the Caverns of Time instance. Then unfortunately you are faced with a blue screen and soon a barriar. Blizzard actualley thought about Ravenholdt, so all they did was remove the cave. You can easily get to Old Ravenholdt by walljumping around near where the cave should be. There are no units, but a few spots are sort of glitchy. You cannot get into the basement because the ground blocks it. If you go around the mountain, where the undead usually is for the Valentines quest chain, the water in the pond is missing but the doodads are still there.

Also, I didn't really try though, you are almost behind a barriar to "Old Hinterlands". Im sure someone will be able to get over there. (I gave it one attempt but lagged because of Ventrillo and screwed up my walljumping.) I've also been trying to get into Old Arathi, but there is a barriar I cant get behind yet. I did manage to get a view of Alterac, but there was a barriar there too.

Deeprun Tram Aquarium
    I dont know if this has been fixed yet, but here is how I managed to get into the tram a while ago. I made a macro using /sit and /stand over and over. Then just as my character's arrow was lined up with the beginning of the water, I slammed the macro key a few times, then held it for like a second. It lagged for a while, then I made it in.

Under Stratholme
    Well I believe the old way to get under Strat was /nerfed in 2.0.1, but I was VERY bored last week and just felt like exploring in the mountains of Trisfal. So I did some walljumping at SM then finally made it in the flat terrian. I mounted up, and ran for a while, crossing WPL and most of EPL. I entered the subzone "Quel'Thalas" which must have been a placeholder for BC. (It still is there.) Soon I looked down and saw the familiar mountains and terrain (and skybox!) of Stratholme. I used a Noggenfogger and jumped in. Also for more fun, I walljumped at the ramp near the instance just to try to get behind the portal to scare people. (Didnt work...)

Newman's Land
    After getting under Stormwind a long time ago, I jumped off the weird terrain right into the ocean, and swam North I believe. After a few minutes of swimming I came to a ruined house with a dock and a sign that said Newmans Land. (You can get here without getting Under Stormwind, but it may take longer.)

Ironforge Airport / Flag on Mount Ironforge / Weird Farmland
    Just yesterday I was told by my friend of some weird little village in the huge mountain area in the Wetlands. So I head all the way there, mostly to see the airport. If your facing Ironforge, there is a place to jump somewhere not too far away from the city. Walljump there for a while, and soon you will be on the peak of some Dun Morogh mountains. (Just the right angle you can walk on.) I kept climbing higher until on my minimap there were these 2 green ovals, which happened to be dwarven towers. I went past them and up to the top of the largest mountain. There wasn't much besides an Ironforge flag, a skeleton, and a few crates. On my way back down (the direction of the airport) I also noticed a small camp.

So soon I was near the Ironforge Airport on my minimap. (Its the place with the large pond and strange path at the northern part of the Dun Morogh map. It was difficult to get down alive, but I did. There were guards and Holdout Protectors or something, along with many gnome airplanes. (I couldnt explore much, Im Horde and I was afraid I was gonna get wtfpwned if I attacked anything.) I continued North (found a place where it looks like a windmaster should be) and noticed a huge drop. I used Noggenfogger (again) to safely glide to the bottom of that long fall. Continue north until you see a path in the distance. Use Noggenfogger again to get down that last cliff safely, and then there is a little farm village to explore. There is a sign post that says "This Way" "That Way" and "The Other Way". There isnt anything when you leave the village besides mountains and messed up terrain. There is also one of those Dwarven Tunnels that leads to nothing...

Sorry for the HUGE guides... I just wanted to try to make everyone understand how to get there as best I can. Im going to be releasing my own exploration video soon showing some places before 2.0 and after.

I hope you enjoyed my post.. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Sorry for the long wait... The screenshots are up! Check my first post on the second page. (Ill keep adding more as I keep getting them... As long as this thread survives of course.)

Last edited by Windbanger; 02-26-2007 at 07:31 PM.

A Few Places I Explored
    treyska's Avatar Drummer / Designer
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A Few Places I Explored

screens please

and this belongs in the exploration section

good job though

bassman's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a lot of those are old but gjfioyo

Starcrafis4noobs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those of you not so skilled at wall jumping there are plenty other ways to IF airport..For the wetlands "farm land" I call BS. If you jump off the side of airport mount..even w/ slowfall you end in wetlands at a spot reachable to anyone...

The /sit /stand macro for tram is pretty easy to do but can be very annoying because most the time you end up having to run back because you missed your jump/wrong timing...

Hyjal is even easier to get into now..(Facing the pillar) if you look to the right there is another pillar jump to the top of that.. there is a ledge to the right..jump up then wall climb towards the pillar you trying to get to..Run on top of the hill thats infront of the 2nd pillar now, mount up, then jump on the pillar ledge.

Iirc they fixed every way to get under sw(w/o hacks)...The lantern is unreachable now and the gryphon was moved back.

as for ravenholdt manor..nice find I'll have to check it out.

Bareno's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/11
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Starcrafis4noobs
    For those of you not so skilled at wall jumping there are plenty other ways to IF airport..For the wetlands "farm land" I call BS. If you jump off the side of airport mount..even w/ slowfall you end in wetlands at a spot reachable to anyone...

The /sit /stand macro for tram is pretty easy to do but can be very annoying because most the time you end up having to run back because you missed your jump/wrong timing...

Hyjal is even easier to get into now..(Facing the pillar) if you look to the right there is another pillar jump to the top of that.. there is a ledge to the right..jump up then wall climb towards the pillar you trying to get to..Run on top of the hill thats infront of the 2nd pillar now, mount up, then jump on the pillar ledge.

Iirc they fixed every way to get under sw(w/o hacks)...The lantern is unreachable now and the gryphon was moved back.

as for ravenholdt manor..nice find I'll have to check it out.
    The latern way is still possible, but you dont jump on the latern anymore, you kinda have to jump up the wall, its hard, but possible.

adren4lin.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heh, there is another latern on the other side. It was my discovery long ago, was trying to keep it secret and told it just to my best friends, since then it goes around the world. I'm not kidding, I was the first who discovered an alternative way

So try to jump from those boxes into the edge between the latern and the wall to stuck there and jump on top of the wall. then just head to the wall and run through it. U will fall, but you can not die.

happy trying
    I am Error.

Dajoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ya could we some screenshots plz

Hakonj's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you only could post a screenie for Newman's Land. That one was new for me!

ensnubbe93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i cant get into Deeprun tram :S could someone PM me or post here how to get in ? plzplz =D gj anywayz
    :wave:

Windbanger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry about no screenshots.. I was in a hurry. I didnt get a screenshot of every place, but Im going back to them to get footage anyway. (I never film until I know its possible.) And as far as the under SM goes... Yes it is still possible, but I get there from outside that place. Ill get screenshot of my meathod as well... (I need footage there too.) Ill be back probably either in a few hours or tomorrow with links to screenshots / quick movie. Sorry about that.

It all depends on how long it takes me to redo those places... Hopefully Ill get at least SOMETHING back in a few hours.

Thanks for the comments too... And sorry about posting it in the wrong subject. Im used to seeing exploration things in exploits so I got confused.

You and I must be talking about different things. I SERIOUSLY doubt Blizzard would really make a spot available to anybody where the path ends randomly and screwed up terrain begins, and the dwarven tunnel leads to the abyss of the skybox. You jump off north of the airport, not the side. I only used slow fall just to make the huge fall safe, not to get anywhere past water or anything. When I got close to the ground I just cancelled the buff. I didnt see any way anybody could normally reach the farm anyway. (And if was in the mountains part of the wetlands.)

I tried getting there again today but I died cuz I pressed the wrong button. My character was in the "Wetlands" zone, so I got ported to the menithal harbor graveyard... I was not going to go all the way to ironforge to retrieve my corpse.Thankfully, I got footage of the whole climb, from the flag, to the airport, to the partway I made getting to the farm camp.

I have a few screemshots of a few places... I didnt get the aquarium to work either today so Ill try that again soon and maybe get some screenshots if I get it to work. I got Newmans Land though!

I dont have anything for Old Ravenholdt, but then again, why would I? If anybody really wants a few screenshots of Old Ravenholdt Manor, Ill go get some.

Ill be posting the screenshots on a good host when I find one.. Give me a bit and my next reply will have their links.

EDIT: Sorry for the long wait... The screenshots are up! Check my first post on the second page. (Ill keep adding more as I keep getting them... As long as this thread survives of course.)
    Last edited by Windbanger; 02-26-2007 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

adren4lin.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some of my pix ...

I logged in and huh, where's the floor gone?

hidden NPC

(not really exploration but I was floating in mid-air and the mobs didn't reach me ... yeah it ended in a wipe ;D)

Old Hillsbrand (current patch)

Old Dalaran (without bubble ;D)

ontop of Darnassus Bank ^_^
    I am Error.

b0O's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice keep up exploring
    Peddling crack to 10 year olds 24/7

Windbanger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still havent found a decent place to post my screenshots... (Yes Im very dumb.) If anyone knows of a good one, please PM me. When I finally find a host Ill post them up.

Last edited by Windbanger; 02-26-2007 at 07:31 PM.

spacecowboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SaintKill13's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DeepRunTram still works, u just need to use Netlimiter when inside so the game dose not try to D/C u.. U have a breath limet now though.. mad gay
    ------------<SaintKill13---------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast