Powerleveling service 1-60 or 60-70 .  1-70 0. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Powerleveling service 1-60 or 60-70 $70. 1-70 $130.

Due to recent bans, we will be changing our rates and structure - we will no longer be offering bot leveling. these rates no longer apply.
    Last edited by zycamzip; 05-20-2008 at 05:31 PM.

Powerleveling service 1-60 or 60-70 .  1-70 0.
    Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other powerleveling sites are just to cheap to pass up. and a lot faster. and don't admit usuing bots. thats a automatic rejection from me.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the difference with us, is we admit to using bots - but we always do it attended. We are ban free at the time of this posting, and have many satisfied customers. One thing you must realize of course, is that anyone who does it cheaper IS solely botting. We have to pay a worker to watch your account and others as well. I suppose we could lie about like other companies do. But there's the difference with me, I believe in honesty in this aspect.

Something else to consider is the speed factor - it can lead to more suspensions. We level only 12 hours a day MAX on an account. For those who want peace of mind, this is a service that treats your account like our own.

For those interested, we also offer our services for other websites. While I cannot say who does use our services, I will say that we get orders every day, and that we use over 100 computers for our services. So suffice it to say... we have slots open.

dublecee, thank you for your post. I appreciate the sincerity and the suggestions. But lying about services I think, loses more work than it gains.

suicidity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait wait. As a concerned customer, I would be asking. WHY bot while attended? Wouldn't it be easier and much much quicker to level by hand?

With experience in botting and leveling, I would never keep that bot going if I was at the computer for extended times or if I was close enough to keep a watchful eye on it (Attended; 1-2 rooms away); Unless I was only there to keep my chat logs up, and to watch the market.

If I was going to be at the computer for any extended amount of time, I would drop the botting, do a quest or tend to any possible needs; Then I would put the bot on from there or log off.

Questions:
    WHY wouldn't you make the leveling quicker and safer for the customer and level by hand?

WHAT bot do you use? What is your and/or co-worker's experience with this bot?; I am not only speaking time used, I have seen many morons banned even though they've used the bot for a year.;

Do they know commands?; How to edit the routine if possible to fix any errors if possible?; Can they readily be able to make informed decisions with any problem that may arise while botting? ex: Replying to a player/game master, reacting to another player nearby.;

HOW can you assure my account wouldn't be banned? I don't want my time wast when the leveling is say,two weeks in , and I've been banned for botting.

Always, Please be truthful. Not just for me but all your possible/current customers. If you don't answer properly, it will probably bite you in the ass later.

, Suicidity.

Praesto's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No because you can bot while your there and still take care of other bussiness. After my first ban for botting while not being there ( thier first ever ban wave about 5-6 months pre bc) i started doing it while there and have been much safer. When you see ANYTHING out of the ordinary you can fix it instantly

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will not be offering this botting/hand leveling combo service, due to recent bans on both InnerSpace and Glider. We are reverting to all Hand leveling, and our prices will reflect that.

As for the reasoning, it's because you could have one person watching 10 accounts, not just one.

suicidity's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprise surprise.