Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Guide] Hunter/Druid VS Warlock/Rogue

sup guys, bored in class so I decided to write a guide on my iPhone xD
    IMO, lock and rogue is the hardest combo to beat as hunter/Druid.
    To beat this combo, its all about communication between you and your Druid. I always like to put up raid symbols.
    Normally, they will focus on you, fear your druid, blind + sap combo your druid, and boom you are dead.
    it is vitally important that you save your silencing shot ONLY for fear, not anything else. If your Druid gets feared then its game over. My druid only gets feared when he is deathcoiled, and I save my silencing shot for the fear after deathcoil.
    Ok so start off as you normally would, I'll pick nagrand as example, pick left pillar.
    I always drop snake trap after I identify that its a lock and rogue. They will charge at you, its unlikely that they will wait, so the lock have a high chance of having a void walker's shield. So drop a flare on where you are standing, the rogue will ShS and cheapshot you, do NOT trinket out of this one, use it on when they try to burst you down. Oh and the reason I use snake trap is for mind numbling and crippling poisen, making fear having a bit longer is always good.
    So your Druid comes out to heal you, lock puts pet on your druid and starts fearing. You Druid need to have good LoS skills, because if you silence the first fear, he'll just deathcoil and fear again, leaving you with nothing to stop it. Dps the warlock because its near impossible to attack the rogue that's on your ass the entire time. Oh and put your scorpian on the lock, and turn off poisen, we want to be able to trap him when needed. If your Druid does get feared, 90% of the time he'll trinket out, unless you have 90% hp with only rogue or locks dots on you. As your Druid trinket, the rogue will blind, IMMEDIATELY put a flare down on your druid, if he gets sapped its gg.
    DPS hard on warlock, trap him when your Druids feared, be smart with LoS and you guys should be good =]
    this is my first guide written on my phone so dont flame too much xD I will add more info when I get home

[Guide] Hunter/Druid VS Warlock/Rogue