0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Work in progress rogue! 1-70

Hey there peeps i am a bit of a site nabcake!! been on here for a while now getting half decent (i think) at gliding. Anyways i decided to be brave and after working on a human warlock for my own purposes and successfully getting all the way to 70 i'm braving an Undead rogue!!!

First day: Recieved account information and passwords for the account. Logged in and realised i had absolutely no financial backing on the server AT ALL!!! No bags, no nothing. Picked up the starting q's for the almighty 1-6 power boost in the Undead starting area. Pushed through pretty quick, took the pumpkin quest and the gloomweed quest and ripped up the pumpkin farm untill lvl 8. Completed the gloomweed quest en-route to brill and was ready for the turn in. Spent some time gliding on the Rotting undead right next to the tailoring trainer where i decided... sod it i'll take tailoring! hit level 12 in that area and then rewarded myself with some beer... a cigarette and forum researching time.

Day two: Didn't really do much apart from use the cloth i'd picked up to level my tailoring and to vendor that stuff off hit balnir farmstead and had sunday dinner with the family while the rogue of death continued his rather... sketchy task to level 14. had a few deaths here but ghost waypoints had been set and it worked out quite nicely

Day three: Ended up going over to Kalimdor to carry on with this char, got to the barrens circle and messed around there duelling a couple of people and questing so my rep didn't look completely retarded. Decided to respec into Subtlety too, i found this usefull as you spend a fair bit of time in stealth... anyway continued on with the typical glides that you see reposted 9billion f*ing times on here and after my day i was level 20 and ready to head down to southern barrens.

Day four: Got moody because i realised i'd have to do the rogue quest at some point (lock picking and killing the lvl 23 elite AND picklocking the lockbox then heading over to tarren mill... yea fun!) so i decided to log in my shaman on my account and main server and farm some gold... aka... glide go afk and out on the piss with a few friends

Day Five: Returned home from a sweet assed night of drinking and found over 600g in my mailbox (on my main). suddenly found the inspiration to boot up the bot again after a hefty bacon & egg sandwich buwahaha. Went down to Camp T and started grinding on the razormanes, i did have a couple of issues as a rogue though and it was disheartening to see the damn thing dying alot so i looked through all my fat loots (crap greens) and found that there was some decent stam gear!!! after a couple of hours i had levelled and it had slowed right down. problem is with a rogue that if you don't mess around with your settings your thrown weapon dies rather quickly!!!

Day Six: THORBIA'S GAUNTLETS: only blue i've had to report yet on this character and that was today, posted on ah sold within 15 minutes for 45g. i've spent most of today reconfiguring my combat bars, i wanted something a little different, so i now have (after levelling a whole lot lol (lvl 26 pushing 27 and now up to a respectable 10k+xph) a Subtlety rogue that gets into combat by using ghostly strike, sinister strike x3 (as it rarely gets beyond that now :P) and it's working VERY well. i'm going back on today (monday) as i had a couple of days of pure AV also i've worked on my tailoring and am now enchanting too, make use of all that is about :P

I know this isn't the usual diary type, keeping it realistic though lol.

I shall update at the end of today hoping for level 31 maybe 32

Work in progress rogue! 1-70
    Harkat's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds cool mate, i mean ive always wanted to glide a mage but i suck so bad at glider

Mind if you help me? Might need some tips :P

+rep

ubrpwnt's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gj, but I do hope that you keep your diary updated until level 70 Most people don't.

Cradlenova's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fun stuff bro, +rep keep up the good work

~ViVo~'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool man, Cool.

spike999's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agrees with ubrpwnt, i find these interesting.
    Ill rep you if you cont to 70.

discover the secret to getting off your flight path anywhere HERE.

Ironman91's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are other sections of this forum where this should be posted. Generally, this section pertains to the release/extension of programs.

Interesting concept, though well documented on the glider forums (at least it used to be - haven't glided in months).
    +Rep Only if you impress me
    Blood + Iron

Couwae's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. ( Filler )

crazygr8's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    incognitus can i ask how to use glider because i downloaded before and never to to run correctly and i go a free key for full version so how do i run it to do my quest

incognitus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right after a few "technical problems" my comp is up and running again. i had a slight crash and was unable to do my push to level 27 so i've changed a few things, got a new router, added a higher powered graphics card and networked a second pc in as a slave storage machine!

WoW is now running at 44ms latency and i'm at a steady 60fps while roaming :P

So i've now loaded the profile from an old school 1-60 pack and i'm adding a few more waypoints in. the profile is called "25-28 nightsong woods beasts (cl26-32)" i'll be loading all the profiles i have used and edited after i have completed the 1-70 diary i'm on a PvP server so i'm attempting to level "quietly" and you don't really see that many alliance around Nightsong (atleast not yet :P)

Also!! i've managed to get 52g already ON MY OWN which is very good considering, only issues i have come accross so far as a melee is that you lose durability VERY fast. Now i have Glided with a 70 lock around BT for sunfury signets and a shaman around nagrand for motes of shadow. Today to test out the new setup i had i used the Mana and Air xcore profile to see how it was, i received a whisper VERY quickly (within first 20 minutes) saying "I've been watching you for the past 30 minutes and credit to you, very nice bot but i hope you enjoy being banned" as per usual i've taken this warning with a pinch of salt and i would NOT reccomend this profile, stick with your own customs if you can because people are catching on to glider

As for this being in the wrong section i sincerely apologise, i was a little unsure where to put it but i hope you enjoy my finds and levelling as i intend to make this one all the way to 70

ps. to those asking about gliding or anything related as to what i'm doing, take this as you will. I am still technically a noob to it, i'm running these profiles and such as a normal glider customer and not elite (will be elite after this account possibly) but if i can help i will

Ghost waypoint on the nightsong profile is nearly done just used it for the first time where i didn't have to add waypoints YAY!!!!!
    Last edited by incognitus; 05-13-2008 at 06:42 PM. Reason: breakthrough in ghost waypoints :P

incognitus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here i am once again typing my rogue diary... but this is the end...

The account got hit in the banwave which really sucked, i got up to level 30 before it got hit. didn't get to spend as much time as i wanted on it but i SHALL return with yet another char... only i'm going to document it all on paper from 1-70 then just do one massive post!!!!

I'm currently inbetween jobs too so it's not like i don't have the time hehe, anyways sorry this diary didn't make it to 70 but i'm gonna go for it AGAIN!!!!!!

peace and f***ing, laters!