WTT Level 66 Hunter For Level 63+ Mage, Shaman, or Rogue menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kru2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT Level 66 Hunter For Level 63+ Mage, Shaman, or Rogue

Hi everyone, Im getting bored with my hunter and was wondering if anyone wants to trade.

The Account Comes with a level 66 Male NE Hunter with 1100 Ranged Attack Power Unbuffed on Bloodscalp(US) server. He has 1310 Ranged Attack Power with TSA and Aspect of the Hawk. He is MM spec and hits hard. The gear is mostly 64+ blues with an Epic GM gun. He has an epic mount. He only has about 100g because I recently bought the epic mount, but by leveling to 70 alone you will prolly have around 400g.

Alts on the Account.
    -Level 34 Rogue(Hits Hard for The Level)
    -Level 18 Warlock
    -Level 8 Shaman.

Extra info!
    -The Hunter is easy to level. I got him up to 66 in 5 days using Brian Kopps guide. He has a good reputation on the server. If you want I can provide the Interface folder and WTF folder which comes with a nice interface and good mods for a raiding guild and a casual player.
    -With the purchase I will give you the (A) Username and Password (B) Secret Anwser and Question (C) BC CD Activation Key (D) DL link to Brian Kopps's guide.
    -I am a turustworty person and you dont have to worry about me stealing the account back.

If you have any questions or intress in trading you can post below or email me at [email protected].

Edit: Now I want a 60+ shaman, if you have one and are interested, im your guy.
    Last edited by Kru2; 02-18-2007 at 09:26 PM.
    Vote Here And after that Click Me
    Please Vote Everyday

WTT Level 66 Hunter For Level 63+ Mage, Shaman, or Rogue