0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help plz

Ok so I scammed an account, I called Blizz got the email changed to mine, changed the password made a new account and transfered the char off the scammed account onto my account. Now today a few days after I did this I got this message in the email I registered to scammed account.

Greetings,

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account you are using. The account contains incomplete or inaccurate billing contact information which is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. As a result, we have locked the account to give you the opportunity to provide full and accurate information. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

This message contains our Account Retrieval process, which will enable the rightful user of the account to resume their adventures in the World of Warcraft.

Please retain this message until you have completed the Account Retrieval process and are again able to log in to the World of Warcraft account. We strongly advise keeping all information relating to this issue as secure and private as possible, including the storage of all related documents and IDs, especially during the Account Retrieval process. If you do not receive a reply from the Account Administration department within 48 hours, please resend your fax and notify us of the refax at [email protected].

Failure to adhere to the requirements set forth in this message may impede the timely restoration of account access. You will need to fill out a form and return it via fax or postal mail, along with official ID, to Blizzards Account Administration department. For security reasons, we are unable to accept digital files of any kind. Please download our Account Retrieval Form from the Blizzard website at:

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/othe...val-Notary.pdf

Please be sure you are using the latest version of Adobes free PDF viewer, Adobe Reader, available for download at Adobe.

If you are unable to open the file through the link, your browser may not support the PDF format. In this event, please right-click the above link and attempt to save the file to your computer using Save Target As... If the link is still non-functional, please reply and we will send the file as an attachment.

Please help us to avoid any further delays in restoring Account access by following the instructions exactly and in their entirety. We will contact you again once all information has been received and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation in resolving this account issue. Please be sure to provide all pertinent data as soon as possible since Blizzard Entertainment is unable to offer any type of reimbursement for the time an account is locked for verification and investigation purposes.

Any inquiries concerning this account retrieval process can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21505.

Thank you for your patience and anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Regards,

Quarhen
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment

Now does this mean the real owner called blizz and told them what happened or what? And what did I do wrong.

Help plz
    Saint-Pasdoy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give them the info they want.... simple no ?

cwatson325's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There asking for an ID...I scammed the account so its not under my name. The only thing I can guess of that I did wrong was getting the account permabanned, I used cheatengine and speedhacked through Org on the scammed account and only got a 72 hour suspension. If I get the next one I do perma banned will that fix the problem Im having of it getting recalled?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And one more thing, I have the monthly payment under my paypal, do you think that could be the reason why the account is locked?

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pasdoy, time and time again, you've gotten on my nerves.

I click on two threads in the Scams Help forum and in both threads, you've failed to read their full posts.

Cwatson, you were hit by this email most likely because of Blizzard's new crackdown on account trading and scamming. Very recently, they have created this new lock reason known as "incomplete or inaccurate Billing information".

It sounds vague and you may think it refers to credit card information, but it simply means that Blizzard considers the account you are playing on to be an account that you are not the owner of. This can be discerned through credit card discrepancies, but email and possibly IPs also play a role.

Unfortunately, the form that they gave you requests a notary. Even if you make a fake ID, you will be unable to bring that ID to a notary and get them to stamp it, as they will quickly see thorugh the ruse.

I'm very sorry to say that the account is lost forever.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Saint-Pasdoy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its what I want to do Verye . THis is easy just give them the info or furget the account. as simple as this !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that sucks there goes 65$. No of anyway to avoid this?

Demonkunga's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verye, I'd appreciate it if you didn't publicly say anything about pasdoy. Take it to PMs if you must. Next time I see you two in a thread doing this, I will take action.
    (I've already replied about it in another thread.)

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Demonkunga View Post
    Verye, I'd appreciate it if you didn't publicly say anything about pasdoy. Take it to PMs if you must. Next time I see you two in a thread doing this, I will take action.
    (I've already replied about it in another thread.)
    Fair enough.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

nokitoz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Verye View Post

Unfortunately, the form that they gave you requests a notary. Even if you make a fake ID, you will be unable to bring that ID to a notary and get them to stamp it, as they will quickly see thorugh the ruse.
    Hey Verye, I'm just wondering, if I got hit with the same thing, but they are only asking me to send in the non-notarized version of the form, is there a chance I can get it back without actually having to go through the trouble of a fake ID? Is a fake ID the only way? I don't really want to go any further and get myself in trouble with the law with a fake ID. And if I were to send in the fake ID, does every piece of information have to match on the account? Or just the first/last name? Thanks in advance!

Moji's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know that blizzard is doing this. I had no idea that blizzard had brains to figure out scams and how to bust them. So would you have a better chance of keeping the characters if you just change the e-mail and password and hope you get someone stupid that doesn't know how to recall an account? Or is it still safer to get the new account and xfer the characters?