0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help with Glider

Hi, I am not exactly sure if this is the place to post this so I am guessing so as it concerns Glider...

First off, I did buy the program and am running it on a level 55 Blood Elf Warock. Am currently very happy with the program except for the fact that I am having trouble whenever my minion (Felguard) dies the program will not re-summon him. I have set up and installed Flying Piggys key bindings and set up the settings within Glider for the Warlock class, set the demon to Felguard and all of that. Anyone know why I am having this problem? I am currently using a profile in Winterspring to grind. I also am having a tough time on deciding wether or not to run Glider overnight, as I am not there to hit ESC right away and talk to a GM if I were PM'ed even though I have the pre-PM for GMs set with typo's and the tripwire set. I see that alot of people DO run it overnight I am just not sure if I am ready for it, if anyone has any tips on running Glider overnight and would like to share I am more than willing to listen. My realm is Bronzebeard and I HAVE read MULTIPLE Glider guides on these forums, although this is my first post here, so hi.

Thanks,

XcoNjA

Help with Glider
    ~Jagris's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty shure glider doesn't have a detection system for things like this, but I do know that OOber classes can auto resumon. But if you want something easier go openbot

Liteness's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will break that wall of text with our roflcopters.

o and ill beat everyone to this now

[NO QUESTIONS HERE]
    Last edited by Liteness; 04-26-2008 at 12:46 AM.

Rav3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by XcoNjA View Post
    Hi, I am not exactly sure if this is the place to post this so I am guessing so as it concerns Glider...

First off, I did buy the program and am running it on a level 55 Blood Elf Warock. Am currently very happy with the program except for the fact that I am having trouble whenever my minion (Felguard) dies the program will not re-summon him. I have set up and installed Flying Piggys key bindings and set up the settings within Glider for the Warlock class, set the demon to Felguard and all of that. Anyone know why I am having this problem? I am currently using a profile in Winterspring to grind. I also am having a tough time on deciding wether or not to run Glider overnight, as I am not there to hit ESC right away and talk to a GM if I were PM'ed even though I have the pre-PM for GMs set with typo's and the tripwire set. I see that alot of people DO run it overnight I am just not sure if I am ready for it, if anyone has any tips on running Glider overnight and would like to share I am more than willing to listen. My realm is Bronzebeard and I HAVE read MULTIPLE Glider guides on these forums, although this is my first post here, so hi.

Thanks,

XcoNjA

I actualy had a similar problem with my druid using Piggys keys. It did just not cast the spells, However i turned the keys back to normal and it now works like a charm..

SmotPoker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i suggest u uninstall piggy's key bindings and use the default. then go to the little gear link and click it. go to ur lock options and make sure u have ur glider set to use pet

hotdog78's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its wierd because im having trouble with glider too,and i have piggy's keys

Rav3n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's much better to make your own keys btw.. Aint hard at all =)

Zim619's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, I had trouble with Piggy's keys too. Like Rav3n said, it's best to make your own Keys file. It's a bit time consuming, but it's still better.