Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Payment Suspended?

Hello,

Today I put some gametime on scammed account via credit card, I also pay for my main account with this same credit card, when I tried to first put gametime onto the scammed account it said "payment denied", I then removed the spaces between the credit card numbers and the payment was accepted. However, I recieved this e-mail from blizzard today. what does this mean? and what should I say? I never knew it was illegal to pay for 2 accounts with the same credit card, perhaps it has something to do with the account being scammed or something?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in World of Warcraft. We regret to inform you that we have encountered a problem when trying to process your most recent payment attempt. In order to assist us with resolving this problem, we respectfully request that you provide the following information:

Please confirm how many accounts you are paying for, and if more than one, please supply the name of all the accounts and the reason that you are paying for them.

Could you please provide a list of all accounts, if any, which currently have character transfers being processed using the same card?

Was payment attempted with only one credit card? If more than one credit card was used, please confirm how many credit cards were used, and explain why multiple cards were used.

Please confirm whether the bank that issued your card is based in a different country from the contact address listed on your World of Warcraft account, and if it is, please explain the reason for this as well as stating in which country the credit card was issued.

Please check that the correct details are registered on the account management page.

Did you change the expiry date of the credit card used on any of the attempts to enter your credit card information, and if so, please explain why and confirm the actual expiry date that appears on your credit card?

Please note that the sooner as we receive your answers, the sooner we will be able to help you resolve this issue. Also please note that in order for us to help you we need you to answer all our questions fully. If you do not know the answers to all of these questions, please ask the credit card holder to help you answer our email fully.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,

Adarothor
    Blizzard Europe Entertainment
    Payment Support
    World of Warcraft Europe

Please retain all history if you reply to this mail.

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://eu.blizzard.com/support/surve...:24:53%20PM&t=

Payment Suspended?
    sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they just want to make sure your credit card isn't used without your permissions just say all the accounts you're paying with and tell them its your friend but next time use gamecards you can get in trouble with a real credit card.