2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to change email?

Hello. I have an account with full info. How to change it to another email thanks

How to change email?
    DevilDare's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its quite easy, if u know the Password, Full name of the Original owner, secret question/answer and preferably the cd key, then call Blizzard billing support, (You can do it through skype) and say something like
    "My email isnt working anymore so i would like to change it to my new one if thats possible please" Then they ask you a bunch of questions and hopefully change it for you.

What i did is for example say the email on the account is
    [email protected]
    go to yahoo and make a new account with a name like
    [email protected]
    and when you call blizzard say that you wrote too many 1's.
    Worked to me, then when its changed to ur new yahoo email then you can simply change it to your original email.

Hope this helped

sineater213's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    devildare is right except i suggest having the same name with another email because if the customer service person gets suspicious they tell there supervisor and they can lock the account happened to me once. so for example victims email is [email protected] you change it to [email protected] i always do that and say hotmail gotta hate it and its funny cuz they always agree

Flawz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you wish to change the e-mail via phone with Blizzard, this should help you.

From my guide at (Foolproof Scam for Accounts, Always works)http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ays-works.html (Foolproof Scam for Accounts, Always works)
    The exemple of a conversation. This is how it will always happen when you call Blizzard Billing And Account Services at 1 800 592 5499

-Blizzard: Hello this is Dave from Blizzard Billing and Account services. Can I have your area code and phone-number first?
    -Me: Of course, 928-482-1252 (tell them your real number)
    -Blizzard: Alright thank you. How can I help you today?
    -Me: I am having e-mail problems and would like to change the e-mail on my account.
    -Blizzard: That shouldn't be a problem. I'm just going to ask you a few things.
    -Me: Very well
    -Blizzard: What is your account name?
    -Me: <<Tell them the acc name you scammed>>
    -Blizzard: Alright, what is the registered first and last name on the account?
    -Me: <<Tell them the full name you scammed>> WHILE YOU DO THIS, SPELL THE LAST NAME TO BE EXACTLY SURE HOW IT'S WRITTEN
    -Blizzard: Alright, I need to know the secret answer to the secret question.
    -Me: <<Tell them the secret answer you scammed>>
    -Blizzard: Thank you .That is correct. What do you want the e-mail changed to?
    -Me: <<Tell them your e-mail>>
    -Blizzard: That is done, is there anything else I can help you with today?
    -Me: That should be everything I needed, thank you very much. Bye
    -Blizzard: Good day

Hope this will help you!!! Read my guide if you need more info, or ask me on AIM/MSN/PM

( Oh and Sineater, a fake ID always works )

Flawz > You. Discuss.