0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed two accounts.

I scammed two accounts in the past hour using the "pretend to be a company" scam. But now im not sure what i should do with them.

I want to sell them to make money, but im scared it can be traced back to me and i recive a lawsuit or something :/

Scammed two accounts.
    sleepybilly's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eh no need to be scared the law has much bigger problems then some game account getting stolen.

But i do suggest using a IP hider.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flawz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You CANNOT get into legal trouble for scamming someone. A WoW account is can only be owned by Blizzard. In other words, the one you scammed was never the owner, he was only paying Blizzard for the rent.

While you can get sued for internet related things such as Keyloggers, you will never get in legal trouble because you changed the ''ownership'' of the account, even if it was fraud.
    Flawz > You. Discuss.

-Fayte-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at this:

Dear Client,
    there is another thing i need to tell you. In order to keep business fair between us and our customers we ask that you do not try to hack back the account. If this action is taken we may dispute this action on paypal and send a lawsuit to court to settle the situation. You may also be liable if you give us any false information or if the account sold to us is not safe.Also, if the account happens to get suspended you will have to call blizzard and give them a faxed receipt of ID material so the account will be released for play

someone posted that after i told him i would sell him an account, and now im scared to sell it to him because i KNOW the account will be recalled in the next 3-4 days.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is what chinese people send you after you deal with them. Do NOT listen to threats...
    Flawz > You. Discuss.

-Fayte-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flawz View Post
    This is what chinese people send you after you deal with them. Do NOT listen to threats...

So i can go ahead and deal with him anyways? nothing will happen?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cannot tell you if he will scam you or not, you will have to understand it yourself. But I can assure 100% that you will not get into legal trouble. The reason he told you what you posted is to protect himself from being scammed and also being able to recover the account if it gets locked.

I'll say it once more.

You will not get into legal trouble for scamming. Someone wanted to take me to court once. He got a subpoena and a Lawyer. I never even heart about it : NOTHING HAPPENED.
    Flawz > You. Discuss.

-Fayte-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flawz View Post
    I cannot tell you if he will scam you or not, you will have to understand it yourself. But I can assure 100% that you will not get into legal trouble. The reason he told you what you posted is to protect himself from being scammed and also being able to recover the account if it gets locked.

I'll say it once more.

You will not get into legal trouble for scamming. Someone wanted to take me to court once. He got a subpoena and a Lawyer. I never even heart about it : NOTHING HAPPENED.
    haha, well i have delt with this chinese dealer in the past, he is no scammer, but its easy money :P

i sold him an account yesterday for 200, but it should be recalled in a few days

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I said. Chinese people will always threaten you with lawsuits because that's the only thing they can do.

Problem solved
    Flawz > You. Discuss.

*ChAoS*'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't get sued for scamming wow accounts as long as you didn't tamper with anyones computer. Blizzard however can take action (by banning you).

-Fayte-'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by theblackmage View Post
    You can't get sued for scamming wow accounts as long as you didn't tamper with anyones computer. Blizzard however can take action (by banning you).

Made 600 bucks today from selling 3 accounts

now i just gotta wait for those Disputes to pop up lol

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depending on what you do on the Paypal part if you get the money with some Fake Information one and send it to your real one etc. But these companys have the right to recall their money as Paypal don't give a shit about Blizzards rules, I'm not saying it's often but it sure happends. When you're in debth with Paypal on a fake information one it doesn't matter much, not very good when you have all correct personall information.

Peace

- Woink