0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scamming a gamecard :)

So i am asking all u 1337 scammers about the gamecard scam.
    I just scammed lots of accounts until now but i am really wondering what the best scam would be for scamming gamecards ?
    Since i dont live near a walmart or stuff like that, i cannot scam it in real life so i somehow have to scam it online but how ?

Scamming a gamecard :)
    [Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sell your wow account with the excuse: no gamecard and you know only password and username.

Show a screenshot of your PCT with your character name so your victim feels comfortable. Sell it for cheap.

Before you sell, setup your parental control, everything red. And then begin the selling.

When you sold it to him, I think he will put for 99% a gamecard on the account, but then he finds out that he can't play because you already set up parental control that he can't play.

So, what you do is when he says something in the line of: dude I can't play, ask the following things:

-Did you put already up a gamecard?
    If he says no, and immediately says that you set up parental control, say that he needs to add a gamecard to remove it, it's a bug that when you got no gametime the parental control is all red, something in the line of that.

And then when he puts gametime on it, you just retrieve it. Ofcourse you need to know the SQ/A if you do this without it then you're screwed. Lol. But of course you know it, I don't think that any scammer just go for the username and password and leave email adress and sq/a wide open.

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

Dude88's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    allright that seems quite good, anyways its kinda lot of effort it needs.
    Isnt there something more easy
    I just thought about trading a glider elite key for a gamecard