Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Need Help/Tip] Not showing in-game char

Hey pro scammers!

I am a fairly new scammer, and I havent had any luck yet with my scams even tho my social engineering and the scams I use should be rather good.

I was wondering, what excuses do you guys find the best, for not showing the character in-game? Because I am not able to do that at the moment, due to lack of account

So basicly my question is; How do you get around showing your char in-game? And as a bonus question; Where do you find your victims other than Markee? ^^ Markee seem like theres is almost nothing but scammers using their site at the moment.

A huge thanks to everyone who got a tip/advice.

Tenned.
    Last edited by Tenni-T; 04-08-2008 at 10:59 AM.
    Tenni-T (Tenned) - Contrib!

MMOwned - My favorite website of all times.

[Need Help/Tip] Not showing in-game char
    Zerosliver's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find a nub who doesnt need this confirmation.
    Don't go with a line like: Im at my girlfriend's house, she doesn't have WoW. <--- That kind of line is the thing i get from scammers who try to scam me.

Just say you dont have gametime or try a weak excuse like the one above if gametime is an issue for the trader.

If they ask you for pct page, move on to the next one. Dont bother.

ohh yeah, one tip:
    When you're trying to scam, having the character that you are offering is a big plus.

jannick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say:

Blizzards is tracking my chat-logs/party-logs.
    I cant come online and say anything to a low lvl suspicious,same counts for party etc..So i prefer not to show myself in game,

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Tenned,

Sorry about not being to active on my scamming msn right now, I just got myself a new jobb *sigh* and I don't have that much time to spare right now.

I'm pretty sure about what scam you are using and I'll tell you this. Spend good time with them, that's the MOST important thing if you do this right even the most shitty excuse might work. I usually just come up with something like

"My Gametime ran out yesterday and as I'm not going to take World of Warcraft very serious anymore I don't want to spend to much money on it either."

"I don't have World of Warcraft installed right now, I havn't played for awhile and I just decided to start again, my account is active althrough as I put a 60 day gamecard on it just before I quit, do'h."

If you have accses to an emu server:

"Sorry mate, I don't want to show ingame as I don't feel very safe doing it. If it's okay you can just tell me a location and I'll take a printscreen for you there, I'll say something aswell if you want me to"

These might be old school, but I'm old school and I like the challenge. Good luck scamming mate, I'll be getting more active again on the msn ones I get time, got this bartender training thingie atm that takes alot of my spare time.

- Woink

ivanoff's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tenned View Post
    And as a bonus question; Where do you find your victims other than Markee? ^^ Markee seem like theres is almost nothing but scammers using their site at the moment.

A huge thanks to everyone who got a tip/advice.

Tenned.
    As to this question, try sites like craigslist and search for accounts in the bigger cities. I can usually go on craigslist and search "warcraft" under one of the bigger cities and find at least a page of accounts for sale that day. It's pretty easy too since there is no rep or feedback sections really for people to post that you scammed them. That's where I get 90% of my accounts from at the moment. Most of the other mmo selling sites are like markee dragon where they are either full of scammers or full of people busting scammers and posting all their info.

Tenni-T's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Woink View Post
    Hello Tenned,

Sorry about not being to active on my scamming msn right now, I just got myself a new jobb *sigh* and I don't have that much time to spare right now.

I'm pretty sure about what scam you are using and I'll tell you this. Spend good time with them, that's the MOST important thing if you do this right even the most shitty excuse might work. I usually just come up with something like

"My Gametime ran out yesterday and as I'm not going to take World of Warcraft very serious anymore I don't want to spend to much money on it either."

"I don't have World of Warcraft installed right now, I havn't played for awhile and I just decided to start again, my account is active althrough as I put a 60 day gamecard on it just before I quit, do'h."

If you have accses to an emu server:

"Sorry mate, I don't want to show ingame as I don't feel very safe doing it. If it's okay you can just tell me a location and I'll take a printscreen for you there, I'll say something aswell if you want me to"

These might be old school, but I'm old school and I like the challenge. Good luck scamming mate, I'll be getting more active again on the msn ones I get time, got this bartender training thingie atm that takes alot of my spare time.

- Woink
    Heeya mate.. Its going okay atm, I have scammed 3 accounts successfully. I would love to talk to you again since I still feel that there is lots of things I dont know/forgets to take into account!
    But the show in-game problem isnt a problem anymore got 3 chars now

Woink, I look forward to talk to you on msn when you got time, and thanks for schoolin me !

Tenned
    Tenni-T (Tenned) - Contrib!

MMOwned - My favorite website of all times.