0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OffGamers - 10/10

OffGamers is definitely my favorite all-in-one WoW site. I've bought CD-Keys, bought/sold gold, bought/sold accounts and every time it's been a VERY pleasant experience. The best part is they don't just do WoW, all the following games are supported:

ArchLord, City of Heroes, City of Villains, CQ Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Darkness Warrior Online, Dungeon Runners, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Eve Online, EverQuest II, Final Fantasy XI, Game Flier iPoints / MyCard, Ghost Online, Granado Espada, Guild Wars, HE Online, Hellgate : London, HeroGame Online, Jin Online, Jin Yong Online, Justice X War 2, Last Chaos, Lineage II, Lord of The Rings Online, Matrix Online, Mo Siang Online, Moyu Online, Nostale,, Perfect World, Pirate King Online, Pirates of the Burning Sea, PlanetSide, Q-World (Wulin), Ragnarok Online, RAN Online, Rising Force Online, Risk Your Life, Shaolin Plus Online, Shou Master Online, Silkroad Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Super Dancer Online, Tabula Rasa, True Story Online, Twelve Sky, Vanguard SOH, Warring State (Zhan Guo), Water Margin Online, World of Kungfu, World of Warcraft, Yi Online, Zheng Tu Online

Their customer service is excellent and unlike most places every customer service rep I've spoken to could speak english fluently. Live chat is available pretty much 24/7 (I've never seen it off) and I usually never have to wait to talk to someone. They are based in the US which is a BIG plus and they have 24/7 phone numbers available, both local US and UK numbers, as well as an international number. This is something definitely not available at 99% of gaming websites.

Delivery of CD-Keys is instant once you're verified (one-time only and a very quick procedure too) and they have a very wide range of payment options available (the best I've seen from a single site so far). They have very competetive prices and the more you use them the better the prices get. I didn't know when I first signed up they had user types but after a while of using them I began recieving account upgrades, you can get Bronze/Silver/Gold/etc account status which gives you discounts and other privileges.

Delivery of gold is quick and 3 different methods of delivery are available. Prices are good and get better as your account matures.

They have the best powerlevelling services I've ever seen. Not only do they offer standard levelling packages they also offer reputation grinding, honor grinding, profession levelling, skill levelling, flightpath acquisition, class quests, badge of justice farming, instance key quests, daily quest unlocking, daily quests, instance runs. I've used several of these on behalf of my friend and did not get any warnings/bans, no items or gold went missing and they were very fast.

Their website is intuitive, easy to navigate, and again unlike 95% of the competitors it is in fluent english.

Whenever I need to buy CD-Keys etc I never go anywhere else. I've made well over 50 transactions with me and they're definitely my favourite site, 10/10.

Note: OffGamers is currently offering 15% extra gold free with each order, available for a limited time only. They are also offering discounted power leveling for the month of april to get your character ready for Sunwell.

Buy WOW Gold, MMO Currency, Power Leveling, Gamepoints : : OffGamers

OffGamers - 10/10
    Kaareod's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I sell gold to them too, can't say anything but good things about them. Fast payment, easy system, overall great

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaareod View Post
    Yeah, I sell gold to them too, can't say anything but good things about them. Fast payment, easy system, overall great
    My experience exactly.

Messages's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, my first purchase of gold ever was from OffGamer. They are great.
    :wave:

Ermok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quite good, prices are cheaper than shops (y)
    Had soem problem verifying though. Nearly all on my part.
    Great service so far.
    8/10

Ermok's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually this place is doing my ****ing head in.
    Partly my fault.
    But grrr :@

Krip's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the review, but it appears you put a Referral link there.

Basically meaning that you are advertising -.-