Free EU account give away! (sorry for posting here but cant view account giveaway!) menu

User Tag List

Nandos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free EU account give away! (sorry for posting here but cant view account giveaway!)

Hey guys,

Dont know if this is supposed to be the idea here...but i have a free account that needs a tiny bit of work left for whoever wants it. Unfortunately it is a classic account (no TBC) and no high lvl characters. Therefore i didnt bother getting his SQ/A. Its his pet's name though, shouldnt be too hard to find out by just asking

I do have this:

- accountname
    - password
    - First and last name
    - adress (see account)
    - registered email adress

(The player plays on Executus EU and is still active, he doesnt know his account is being scammed at all so you actually have the opportunity to talk to him. Login to wow forum's or whatever to see which characters he has.)

Just post here if you want it...Also post the way in which you recieve to like the information.

Greetz,

Nandos

Free EU account give away! (sorry for posting here but cant view account giveaway!)
    Nandos's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The account is taken by ThunderSS

Caliga's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R