0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chatlogs for scams..

Hey I was just wondering if any of you scammers out there could send me some chat logs of scams that youve done before. Mainly using the posing as a company scam or the scam using Kaizu or whatever that addon is called :P. Ive scammed a few accounts, but most people simply don't believe that I won't scam them. Also, when I try to scam people selling their account, 90 percent of them require money before they give out ANY information about the account. Thanks! If you would like to send me some, PM me, or aim me at svlax4life08 or message me on MSN at [email protected] or email me at [email protected]!!!!! thanks!
    Last edited by svlax4life08; 03-30-2008 at 04:15 PM.

Chatlogs for scams..
    Techno Marine's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by svlax4life08 View Post
    Hey I was just wondering if any of you scammers out there could send me some chat logs of scams that youve done before. Mainly using the posing as a company scam or the scam using Kaizu or whatever that addon is called :P. Ive scammed a few accounts, but most people simply don't believe that I won't scam them. Also, when I try to scam people selling their account, 90 percent of them require money before they give out ANY information about the account. Thanks! If you would like to send me some, PM me, or aim me at svlax4life08 or message me on MSN at [email protected] or email me at [email protected]!!!!! thanks!
    You need to work on your social engineering. Make them your friend, ask lots of questions and dont rush.

First I was like you, failed alot. Then I started to ask more questions and was more friendly, made them more secure. And bam!! Now I have 60-70% Success Rate.

afroNinja's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, being friendly is the key to success, and don't rush it as stated earlier.

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most important thing is to not rush in that spare time you make them your friend using sympathy, random talking and pure kindness but don't overdo it either, you'll sound like a child and people don't like to trade with childrens.

Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Cyber Jesus. The shortest trade scam that I did was 18 minutes. Longest was almost an hour. Don't rush in, talk to them in a calm and kind way. Also, if you are not an adult, try to act as one, most people think adults won't scam them. Here's another tip, type with correct grammar and use correct punctuation, then people will think that you are an adult since a lot of younger internet users don't type with correct grammar.

~Igzz