0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help please?

Hey everyone, I have no idea where to put this, but it involves me scamming somewhat so I put it here :P.

Well, I have a paypal account, but, I need to get it verified so I can send money and withdraw and things. This makes my scamming life wayy easier. So, if anyone could somehow get me a prepaid credit card, or some other way to get my paypal verified, id be willing to pay you double what it costs you to do this for me. Id have to pay you through paypal though :P.

Also, if anyone has a MD account with TWV and positive rep, ill pay money thru paypal for you to give me the info for it...I won't change pass so you can still use it, and after every scam id be like haha i scammed a +rep account on MD so you would believe me! NOOB! So that way they wouldnt negitive rep ur account, also i wouldnt change pass so you can still use and all...
    Last edited by svlax4life08; 03-30-2008 at 12:15 AM.

help please?
    svlax4life08's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you wanna help, IM me on aim svlax4life08 or PM me....for the MD account, depending on how much +rep you have on MD, ill pay A LOT...and im paying double whatever you need to spend for the paypal thing (i have 400 in paypal, just cant use till im verified)