0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Serious Problem with stolen Gold

Well I didn't know where to put this, but I'll try here, since some of the genius scammers here might have some good ideas or maybe could even help me.

On Sunday night, someone logged onto my account and stole all gold from my main (27000 gold, which i made in honest ways, no scamming and no buying). After that, he logged onto my bank char and stole all enchanting stuff, which was worth around 3000g aswell..

The first thing i thought was hax/keyloggers, but wrong thought, my system is clean and blizz couldn't detected anything when i reported my acc as hacked. In conversations with some more GMs, I learned the Gold was stolen by trade and the IP was in my "geographical environment", I live in Austria, so they either mean the state or the province where i live. Anyway, blizz is refusing to give my gold back, because they accuse me of acc-sharing, with the words "We think that the missing Gold is enough punishment and will not punish you for Acc-sharing".
    Ridicolous if you ask me, someone steals my gold and I am the bad guy? I loled.

I have some people who i suspect, since I did acc-sharing (nobody will ever know my pw again, i swear). They all live in Austria. The Problem is, the acc of one guy is empty and I didn't investigate the other one yet, but the guy offered me his pw, so i guess his acc is clean anyway.

Smart as the thief is, he probably sent the gold to a twink on some other account, maybe even of another person which he cooperated with. I am now thinking of ways on how to find ways, to reveal the truth, especially concerning my suspects.

Are there possibly ways, to scam email password or hack their pcs, find out if they have other accounts or who they cooperate with. I'm running out of ideas in this issue. Hope some of the hardcore scammers here help me.

If I don't get my gold back I will probably start backspace scamming the ****ing server untill they wish they would have created their damn chars elsewhere, I'm really quite pissed atm. :S

Greets,
    Suq

PS: Concerning my last sentence, anyone got a acc to give away which I could use for scamming purposes? :x

Serious Problem with stolen Gold