0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Should I do this..

Well first, my original account was a hunter. I thought I was getting bored of him so I traded it for a awesome mage (Hunter was banned from the new owner). But I diden't like mage as much as I thought so I traded for a rogue. Which probably alot of people know it was banned, because I've been posting about it in the Account Giveaway forums...

Well I was wondering if I should recall that mage I had gotten with the trade with my hunter.

The thing is though is that I really like this dude, hes pretty cool and I talk to him like everyother day about random bullshit. But I seriously don't want to screw this guy over and take the account back.

Advantages:
    -I finally get an account which I haven't had for like 5 months.
    -From what I heard hes actually gotten into a BT guild and is activily raiding.
    -I can play with all my RL friends and family again. Also all my in-game friends.

Disadvantages:
    -I feel like a total ass and the dude like flips on me.
    -He just recalls it right back.
    -Or we just have like a "recall war" and we just keep recalling the account untill it gets banned and I screw the guy over and get nothing out of it besides feeling like a douche.

So tell me what you guys think to help me with my choice.

Thanks.

Should I do this..
    Marauding Master's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a recall war then contact me about faking an ID to change the info.

Currently NOT doing my famed ID service. Do not contact me about it.

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless you feel so bad about that that you end up killing yourself take it back, seems like this mage is pretty well geared. If the mage is well geared and worth spending alittle money on you can allways recall the account, transfer the mage to a new account and get account 1 banned permanently then there's nothing he can do to get your account 2 because he doesn't even know there is one, this means you'll be spending alittle money but if it's worth it, go for it. Either that or you go through the the recall war like MM said and send in a fake ID to change the information.

I hope this helps you out abit

- Cyber Jesus

Morzzan's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyber Jesus View Post
    If the mage is well geared and worth spending alittle money on you can allways recall the account, transfer the mage to a new account and get account 1 banned permanently then there's nothing he can do to get your account 2 because he doesn't even know there is one, this means you'll be spending alittle money but if it's worth it, go for it.

- Cyber Jesus
    Thats actually a really good idea so I might actually try that. But first i'm gonna recall it once and see if he even bothers taking back the account. and if he does then i'll recall and transfer the mage. Thanks for the help, Cyber. +Rep

PS: I rather not do the fake ID shit.. rather not get into RL trouble over it. Plus i'm 19 so the charges against me are twice as rough because i'm legally a adult.

killguta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinnion.... dont... be nice to that dude and the leveling is the most fun part in the game

fallengg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont do it.

From personal experience its not worth it, it just turns into a recall war and you look like a total dick; in the end the account is just banned.