Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can I do it?

--scroll Down--
    Last edited by Gerwulf; 03-28-2008 at 06:37 PM.

Can I do it?
    Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's awsome that you explain in such a good way, alot easier to help then.

If the guy doesn't have your last name, he wont be able to recall the account he will need Secret answer and Full name for that, even if he did you could call Blizzard telling them that the hacked figured out your last name and he keeps recalling the account. You also said in the end that you're thinking about buying a new copy of World of Warcraft and The Burning Crusade, that will cost you a few dollars but if you're up for that what you should do is transfer your character to account2 and get account1 banned.

But just remember the guy you traded with can't recall the account by having the CD-Key only, he'll need the Full Name and Secret Answer.

I hope this helps you abit, wait alittle longer and you'll have loads of other tips.

- Cyber Jesus

Gerwulf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ---------------------
    Last edited by Gerwulf; 03-28-2008 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well as he doesn't know it's you that have the account you could transfer the character and get the account permanent banned and as he don't have his email registrated he wont know what the heck is going on and he can't prove it's you that did it.

Gerwulf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ----------------------
    Last edited by Gerwulf; 03-28-2008 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're right about the friendlist, that's the sad part about name change. I don't know if it's possible but there should be a moment when your character isn't on the server while doing a character then maybe, just maybe you can creat a character on the realm with the same name as yours. Don't know if it works when it's transfer on the same realm. If it really doesn't matter if you play on that realm you can just do a realm transfer but you said you had real life friends and family on the server so I guess you want to stay.

Gerwulf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deleted my post in case this guy would be trolling around here, you never know!

I've researched the matter and I think I know what to do!

Your help has been helpful (would'nt be called help if not??)

Thanks alot +rep
    Last edited by Gerwulf; 03-28-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Gerwulf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi again sorry to be bothering, I know it might be hard for you who havent read my previous posts to help me but I hope someone could give me some advice.

Im about to start a new Account and transfer a character from that account to my new account. What I am worried about is the fact that you need my last name to transfer the char to another account, I mean to make a new account in my name.
    (The account im transfering from is mine but I took it back after selling it)

As far as I know, only ME and the BUYER knows my last name. So if he finds out that the character has been transfered to another account, he will probably figure out that I did it.

I was going to transfer it but found that the character "had mail and needed to clear that out first". I logged on when the buyer was not online with his other character and I found that the mailbox was filled with gray items that people from his guild and his alts had been sending, what can that mean? That they are chekcing if the mail returns or not and therefor can determine wether someone is playing the account or not? any other ideas?

Im just terrifyed that this guy will find out that I am behind all of it. Maybe he is just waiting for something to happen and then he can bust me?

I have given him all information needed to recall the account (CD-key etc.) so ive helped him as much as I can right?

Basically, Ive had access to the account for 3 weeks since I gave him the information to recall the account. I want the character back and I need to know what to do so that he doesn't notice that it's me?

Fyi he has all my personal information, Full Name, Zipcode, Adress etc.

Laters