**No scamming methods inside** I am starting a major scam project here though. menu

User Tag List

GMkyle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

**No scamming methods inside** I am starting a major scam project here though.

Alright I have the perfect site being created. It will have the account management page of the real world of warcraft, but it will send the logs of everything everyone types into it, to me.
    So it is hacking, the easy way. Phishing as some people may know it. Everything will look exactally like real world of warcraft's page does for the log in screen, even the Address bar will look the same.

I will need some people to help with this project though, and I will need your support to get the domain for me.

Go to the site below and create an account there, that will earn me free money to get a free domain name, without and catches to it, so I can host the site that gives the logs.
    ezyrewards - free domains, ipods, vouchers and more!

PM me, to help out with this project I have here, I need a few HTML coders, And people that will fake a few things, to get people to need to use their account management page on World of Warcraft, and such, so we can get them using that, so we can get accounts.

Or you can contact me at a few other places.
    MSN : [email protected]
    AIM : Kylel2972

**No scamming methods inside** I am starting a major scam project here though.
    Woxter's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll contact you! :>