0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leveling two toons 30-58

Hey, everyone, I thought I'd post my progress, I'm trying to level two toons a hunter and a warrior, who started off at 34, and 33 respectively. I'm doing both at the same time, so I can perfect my mappings. I'm using are advice from the boards, but I'm making my own maps.

Alrighty, so heres the first bit.

33-35

Where:
    I did all of this in Thousand Needles in Shimmering flats. The exp was pretty good, the only concern is running back to Freewind post to sell. I suppose I could have just ran them into the racing camp as there are a few vendors there. Either way, the exp was pretty good and I got them both to 35/36 very easily.

Path:
    I ran a big circle around shimmering flats. The rim of the desert area has tons of animal mobs, so you don't need a huge mapping area. I set up three POI's, one at the ship in the north with turtles, one at the kodo bones with scavengers flying around it, and one at the south with basilisks. The graveyard is close to the route, so its easy to make a path.

Things to remember:
    Firstly, if your path running down from freewind post is bad, or runs over certain parts of the path, it will run you off the edge. Thankfully this hasn't happened, but it is certainly possible.

Secondly, if you die in the thousand needles part, the graveyard is near the great lift, so you have to map a second path.

Lastly, I didn't try to implement the elevator usage, but that should make things faster and easier.

35-40

I'm in the process of this right now with the warrior, I'm in Desolace killing the Magram centaur (The north ones). So far everything is working fine, the only issue is that there are wandering beasts that can create weird adds, plus the Magram pack master with his dogs can create problems. Also to make it work, I am using the vendors near the Kodo Graveyard and there is no mailbox there, so I'm worried about filling up faster.

I set it up last night while I was about halfway through 35 and it was probably only going for a few hours before the servers went down for 2.4. More updates as I hit 5 level updates.

Leveling two toons 30-58