0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wtf is this?

So, two days ago, I scammed a full tier 6 lock and transferred it to a new account. I used brand new CD keys and a 60 day gamecard. Came home to day, and the account has been locked for "wrong billing information". Sucks, but I can't recall it because Blizzard now requires a notarized signature. Here is the email, see if you can figure it out.

Greetings,

This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account you are using. The account contains incomplete or inaccurate billing contact information which is a violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. As a result, we have locked the account to give you the opportunity to provide full and accurate information. The recurring subscription on the account has been disabled to prevent further charges.

This message contains our Account Retrieval process, which will enable the rightful user of the account to resume their adventures in the World of Warcraft.

Please retain this message until you have completed the Account Retrieval process and are again able to log in to the World of Warcraft account. We strongly advise keeping all information relating to this issue as secure and private as possible, including the storage of all related documents and IDs, especially during the Account Retrieval process. If you do not receive a reply from the Account Administration department within 48 hours, please resend your fax and notify us of the refax at [email protected].

Failure to adhere to the requirements set forth in this message may impede the timely restoration of account access. You will need to fill out a form and return it via fax or postal mail, along with official ID, to Blizzards Account Administration department. For security reasons, we are unable to accept digital files of any kind. Please download our Account Retrieval Form from the Blizzard website at:

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/othe...val-Notary.pdf

Please be sure you are using the latest version of Adobes free PDF viewer, Adobe Reader, available for download at Adobe.

If you are unable to open the file through the link, your browser may not support the PDF format. In this event, please right-click the above link and attempt to save the file to your computer using Save Target As... If the link is still non-functional, please reply and we will send the file as an attachment.

Please help us to avoid any further delays in restoring Account access by following the instructions exactly and in their entirety. We will contact you again once all information has been received and thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation in resolving this account issue. Please be sure to provide all pertinent data as soon as possible since Blizzard Entertainment is unable to offer any type of reimbursement for the time an account is locked for verification and investigation purposes.

Any inquiries concerning this account retrieval process can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=21505.

Thank you for your patience and anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Laukeum
    Account Administration
    Blizzard Entertainment
    WoW -> Support -> Gold Buying

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment, and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web address: http://us.blizzard.com/support/[email protected]

Sorry if this is a known email, would just like to warn everyone when making accounts.

Wtf is this?
    shindaustin's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sux.
    Really sux.

*ChAoS*'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel bad for you.

Stephen Colbert's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been thinking about this...

No way out of this.

That is the problem of character transfer, Blizzard may catch onto the fact that the info you have isn't yours.

Volcano's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Ninja, i want to join Team Overpowered! :P

Jock3pock3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sux so bad..

Flawz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don`t understand why they sometimes ask for a Notary. Ive had 3 accounts locked and they were simply asking for a photo ID, which I will get Photoshopped =)

afratana's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ouch that sucks. I just do the whole get it banned by the renter people thing.

Zaxic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's u to get owned, i feel sad for u

Tompilot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    /cry Feel sad for you
    If you read this, you just wasted 5 seconds of your life..

DoWork's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mmm thanks for the heads up
    (>'-')> <('-'<) ^('-')^ v('-')v <('-'<) (>'-')>

_chocobo_lord_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTF this just happened to my T6 SHAMAN

snorrfles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only way I could see a way around this is to look around your local area for a person with the same last name as the account you stole, and put their first name on the new account. If you do this, you could ask them if they'll take this to a notary, and provide their personal information and you provide your own address. (Wave 100$ under their noses)

Only possible solution I can find, although it's pretty unlikely the person will go through with it, at least it's SOME kind of back up plan. And I believe (although honestly i have no first hand experience) that their last name is the only thing that needs to be consistant with the account of the person you scammed.

This doesn't help you now obviously, but maybe you can try this in the future.

Axe Rogue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol you don't bribe them with money

snorrfles's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Axe Rogue View Post
    lol you don't bribe them with money
    Heh, well most people aren't too willing to randomly go help out someone they don't know, who is using their name instead of his own without their permission on a video game account. It's pretty unlikely they'll do it at all, money would just increase that possibility.

And I wasn't talking about bribing Blizzard, I meant the person who's name you used on the account, who has the same last name as the person you scammed.

It's the only possible solution I can see :|