0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Well i have my account which is being payed by a credit card with my moms name on it. Can anything happen if i get banned? Like get fined for scamming or getting arrested?

P.S. Not talking about the scammed guy knowing the card, just world of warcraft.

Question
    Devitt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you get banned, you won't be fined or arrested. The most that will happen is that they will block your mums credit card for future payments to WoW.. but I doubt even that will happen. (To be honest, you shouldn't use your main account to scam anyway, read some guides)

If you scam someone for real cash then thats fraud and you will risk criminal charges.

Hope that helps.

l1nk3's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only do it for g. Made 900g yesterday, my trial account made with game card got banned for 72 hours with 900g still in mail. Made 500g today, put in ma guild bank, and waiting to withdray in 2 days or so. And when i scam someone for the gold, after i get it, i delete the account(good trick)

Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you scamming gold with your main account? That's not very cleaver mate. If you're using the trial accounts to scam, you go girl! Congratulations on the gold you've gotten so far. Anyway about the credit card, I ones hacked on wow and they banned all my accounts due to I had the same Lastname and Creditcard on two accounts, that might happen, I don't know actually. But you wont get arrested or fined.

fcpremix23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cyber Jesus View Post
    Are you scamming gold with your main account? That's not very cleaver mate. If you're using the trial accounts to scam, you go girl! Congratulations on the gold you've gotten so far. Anyway about the credit card, I ones hacked on wow and they banned all my accounts due to I had the same Lastname and Creditcard on two accounts, that might happen, I don't know actually. But you wont get arrested or fined.

damn dude that sucks