15/6
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tusongame.com Review

I have used Tusongame.com to buy gold for many different characters on several servers, they have always been the cheapest and always delivered although sometimes the delivery does take a few hours when they are short on gold.

The website itself only seems to work perfect in Internet Explorer, I have trouble viewing it in Mozilla Firefox.

The customer support is not very helpfull at times as they do not speak or understand english very well. For Example: With the gold they also send you a standard message in the mail (very bad english, does not make alot of sense) and when I bought 500g for a friend's christmas present they did not understand that I wanted the in-game message to be different.

Very reliable, Very cheap, Never had any problems with them, The first place I go when I need to buy gold but don't expect them to understand you 100% in live support

Tusongame.com Review
    Pantho's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Tusongame.com Review

Nice prices-

Been waiting 3 weeks for 100g tho. They keep telling me there trying to find gold on the server...

Got my freind to e-mail them asking how long for 1000g on the same server, they reply'd 24 hours...

Well im still waiting for my 100g
    Last edited by Pantho; 02-07-2007 at 01:48 AM.

n0s's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided to try this site out based on the review the original author posted. I have to say it was a experience unlike any other I've ever had. All in all, it was not that bad to go through though. I went to the site to see if they have my server since it's a very new server. It ended up being listed so i checked the prices compared to the other sites I have used/know about. They were much cheaper than anything else so i decided to go ahead and give it a try to test the service. I ended up ordering 100 gold after I made a account with the site. After about 5 min of waiting on confirmation email from there website notifying me of payment I went to log on to live help. Live help seems to be down more than it is up. Took about 15 min to get someone on the live help chat. I talked to them and the confirmation came in the email soon after that. The live help person was doing good at english. When they called to verify I placed a order the english was very rough. Took me a couple times of him repeating hinself to get through the verifaction. After that he said ok we will deliver and the 100g i ordered came very soon after that. All in all I was pleased with prices and speed, but english was poor.

Nockturnel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I ordered 300g From this site. Not impressed. Good prices, horrible waiting time. (4 me at least) Wish it was faster because the price is right! =//

DrLecter's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I buy from here all the time, never had to wait over 24 hours, although their prices could use some work, euro servers seem the cheapest for that epic flying mount I want.

twobucksjr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tusongames is the fastest gold delivery service by far, I had no problems whatsoever and It was a breeze. The only thing I wish is that they sold gold is lesser quantites...

kelton's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i got 200g and had to wait like 2 days
    but i got it and got my epic flying mount