0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Backspace scam Help needed

Well i want to try the backspace scam out because i need to start farming for my epic mount but im not sure if it will work yet. I really really do not wanna ruin my server rep because i need that to get into the many good guilds on my server. When you do the scam do people figure out they have been scamed easily? For instance if i did it and logged right away saying i had to go would they not check it? Finally, how many people if any have gotten a warning or banned from this?

~Poisons

Backspace scam Help needed
    SaltLick's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would create an alt that has no association with you. I have a scam alt thats called gdfjkl. Just send the gold you are "buying" with and use that char. They may catch you but you won't ruin any server rep.
    Also an idea I had was to have a partner with you. Once you make the trade have your partner do a ton emote spams so it clears your name from the chat. This helps if your name is random gibberish letters so they have a harder time trying tor report you.

TripleShank26's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SaltLick
    Once you make the trade have your partner do a ton emote spams so it clears your name from the chat. This helps if your name is random gibberish letters so they have a harder time trying tor report you.
    good idea i havent heard that one before.

tahoebyker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Matt, or however he got the guide from, had the idea to name the alt something with bank, that way it would make sense for a level 1 to buy and epic.