0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question/Model-Swapping] Shield > Off-hand Animations

Alright, this is my first post here, and unfortunately it's a question and not an awesome guide to help others, but I suppose if I don't learn anything, I can't help anyone.

Through trial and error as well as some the information posted on the forums here, I have managed to swap mounts, armor and weapons, but now I'm stuck with my last issue. I would love to change my shield into an off-hand.

Basically, I have a shield, and unfortunately being a paladin, I can't have an actual off-hand weapon. But I would like to swap my shield with an off-hand weapon, which I can do... But my character doesn't hold it like a weapon, it's stuck to her arm like a shield. I'm sure there is a way to change the carry position to that of a weapon, then change the block animation to maybe the weapon parry animation or something like that.

If someone could be so kind as to point out the locations of the files I would want to fiddle with, then maybe I can gimp through figuring it out myself. Of course a rough guide would be even better, but any help is greatly appreciated!

TLDR Version - I'm trying to swap my off-hand shield into an off-hand weapon and change the corresponding animations, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

-Wretch

[Question/Model-Swapping] Shield > Off-hand Animations