0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed some Info...

I scammed some people out of a little bit of information and i was just wondering if there was anything i could do with it or if i was just SOL.

I got one guy's email, account name, pass, phone but he knows that i have all that info. is there anything i can do with that?

Another guy gave me some cd-keys but he left off the last two characters from each. If there is some sort of algorithm or something that anyone knows about, i would appreciate hearing about it.

Any ideas that anyone could give me would help me out a ton. I have this info but am kind of stuck there.
    "People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." ~Soren Kierkegaard

Scammed some Info...
    Woink's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you got the Email, Cd-key, Adress, Full name, Account name and Password that account is basicly yours. But as he had the CD-Key he can recall it but I think there's a few guides in the scamming section how to prevent accounts from getting recalled.

What can you do with the account?

Well, either you sell it (If you know he wont recall it) I've sold accounts that's been recalled without anything happedning but I've heard people getting in debth with paypal which just causes extra problems.

You can keep the account and play on it.

There's quite alot of thing you can do with that account actually. I didn't really understand what you ment about the other accounts but if it's the same as this one same goes for it.

Benanaaw's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ agree ''^^