0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oceanic Exit Scammed

Hello everyone, I want to make you all aware of the fact that Oceanic the maphack seller, has more than likely exit scammed. I am someone who purchased his lifetime subscription for his maphack and after last season the hack has not been working and I have not received a response from him for almost two weeks now (since the new season begin). I am almost certain that he exit scammed after selling "cheap" lifetime subscriptions. I was in contact with ManipulationX, the other guy who he works with who said to me first that they were working on fixing the hack for the new season and afterwords told me that they are updating the security of the hack. This does not make sense because Oceanic said in the past that the hack update time is one day max and then ManipulationX said that it should be done in a couple of days. They are both not responding to me now. Oceanics hack worked before but it seems that he is gone now. I have also bought Vuno's and ManipulationX's maphacks in the past. They were both worked and worked functionally similar. I'm not sure if Vuno's hack still works or not or if he was also working with these guys but be cautious of him as well. I'm not sure about if ManipulationX also got scammed or something because when I inquired about buying his maphack he said he stopped selling it to work with Oceanic to make a better hack together so maybe he got scammed. This theory makes sense to me because for him there is no point in responding if he exit scammed .Regardless of what happened just please DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS TO MANIPULATIONX OR OCEANIC AS THEY ARE MOST LIKELY EXIT SCAMMED. If anyone else has another experience with them or if Oceanic is responding to someone else please comment here.

Oceanic Exit Scammed
    okdiee's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also bought the ManipulationX package, which is also unusable and can't even contact him. He was just too professional.
    dynamons world
    Last edited by okdiee; 12-01-2022 at 06:10 PM.

ManipulationX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP is a fraud. He has consistently attempted to crack my maphack when it was active, as well as Oceanic's maphack. He's made easily over 20 discord accounts asking for free trials and whenever he receives one he just sells a crack that's likely ratted. Yes, the maphack had some down time at the beginning of the season that was longer than expected, but is downtime not expected after an update? What would be the point in exit scamming if the hack works? The reason I stopped responding to this guy is because he would message at 3 am asking for a trial just so he could try to crack it. All this guys doing is spreading FUD against our maphack so he can get more sales on his cracks. If anyone wants proof for anything I'm saying, message me on Discord and I can send you receipts.

To you OP: Don't think I don't know who you are.