5 hours free trial, once expired subscribe to use ~Mode of Payment: Cryptocurrency only menu

User Tag List

MaxRemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 hours free trial, once expired subscribe to use ~Mode of Payment: Cryptocurrency only

I am selling a Starcraft 2 maphack and 5 hours of free trial is given to those who are interested to purchase. Hack can only work on one HWID.

Prices:
    1 month: $35
    3 months: $50
    6 months: $75
    1 year: $90

If interested add me on discord MaxPayneLemon#3613 don't message me here or you won't get any response.
    Last edited by MaxRemon; 05-17-2022 at 12:03 AM.

5 hours free trial, once expired subscribe to use ~Mode of Payment: Cryptocurrency only
    Vuno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope you don't think I don't know what you're doing

MaxRemon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vuno View Post
    I hope you don't think I don't know what you're doing
    Huh? What are you talking about? I mean if you put your product on the public, expect people to reverse engineer it. Just like what we're doing with Blizzard we are reverse engineering their product because they release it to public for us to use. We're no different mate. I'm just doing the whole maphack community a favor, by giving them a free trial they deserve. Also, In your maphack it says there, if someone tried to crack it something will happen? hahhahaha, how come you didn't know when it was being cracked? I'm pretty sure you don't even know who cracked it, the name of the computer or MAC address of the cracker. Btw, I cracked your software inside a safe environment, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about and also I'm just giving people free trials you don't wanna give to your customers, so someone has to do it and I happened to do it myself. Actually, I'm considering of releasing it for free forever.

Don't worry guys, once I reached my Quota which is $1,500. In the future I'll release my customized maphack for everyone to use for free. Updated every week or whenever the game gets an update. All have the original features of the maphack. (Observer Mode, Full Maphack and Lite Maphack)
    Last edited by MaxRemon; 05-31-2022 at 06:03 AM.

Mike12341234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me on discord interested sc2mike#3278