0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beware of vuno scammer!!!!

He sold me a product that doesn’t work not offering a refund and the customer service is terrible ..... beware of this scam artist!

Go with anyone else but him because you will lose your money with nothing to show for it

His website is vunosoftware.com

I will be posting this on all boards possible so no one gets scammed like I have !!! And posting once a day until I get a full refund until than I’ll make sure no one gets scammed

Beware of  vuno scammer!!!!
    HerzZuckVonLande's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Influencersocialhub View Post
    He sold me a product that doesn’t work not offering a refund and the customer service is terrible ..... beware of this scam artist!

Go with anyone else but him because you will lose your money with nothing to show for it

His website is vunosoftware.com

I will be posting this on all boards possible so no one gets scammed like I have !!! And posting once a day until I get a full refund until than I’ll make sure no one gets scammed
    Hey, I can vouch for Vuno.
    I was scared if he scams but he does not. He helped me when something was not working and tried everything. Then it was running till now and everything is fine!

3. Thanks Vuno (1 members gave Thanks to HerzZuckVonLande for this useful post)