0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SC2 Internal Maphack v1.0

Hi everyone, I am selling a Starcraft 2 Full Maphack. If interested, message me.

Pricing:
    [Currently Unavailable] PayPal: ~1 month: $45, 3 months: $60, 6 months: $80, Lifetime + Source Code: $120
    [Available] Bitcoin, Litecoin and XRP: ~1 month: $30, 3 months: $40, 6 months: $55, Lifetime + Source Code: $70

Please, don't message me here because I don't check this site that much. So, if ever you have questions just join the server and wait for me to add you. From there we will talk and you can ask me questions about the services I am offering.

How To Install:

1. Run Starcraft 2 and wait until you are on the main menu
    2. Once, in the main menu. Run the SC2Maphack.exe as admin.
    3. Wait for 5~10 seconds to let the program inject into Starcraft 2 memory, you will know it's injected when you hear a beep.
    4. Enter a game, you will notice that the maphack is working and you will also notice that there is no observers tab, this is because you have to turn it on manually every game by pressing the F2 key to show the observers tab. Don't forget to remap your keybinds to avoid conflicts.

Videos:

Last edited by DanTheDario; 07-27-2021 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Updated prices

SC2 Internal Maphack v1.0
    Vuno's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mods can you delete my post
    Last edited by Vuno; 04-15-2021 at 06:56 PM.

DanTheDario's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone please don't message me here. I barely check this only for editing this post.
    Last edited by DanTheDario; 04-15-2021 at 06:58 PM.

skinnym666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This "DanTheDario" is a complete fraud. Do not buy from him. He is a scammer. I purchased from him and got public github source code that doesn't work. Further he will no longer respond to my messages. Complete fraud and scammer. Please beware and do not get taken advantage of like I was. He will take your money and never talk to you again while providing nothing essentially. No working hack, no working code (AnotherSC2Hack github page is public!). Please heed this warning. Complete scam.

Also go with Vuno. He is legit. Doesn't scam you and provides what he says he will provide. "DanTheDario" is just fraudulent. I can provide evidence if needed to support these claims... Such as our discord conversations; the link he provided me; and more. He is a complete fraud. Don't fall for him/it like I did.
    Last edited by skinnym666; 04-16-2021 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skinnym666 View Post
    This "DanTheDario" is a complete fraud. Do not buy from him. He is a scammer. I purchased from him and got public github source code that doesn't work. Further he will no longer respond to my messages. Complete fraud and scammer. Please beware and do not get taken advantage of like I was. He will take your money and never talk to you again while providing nothing essentially. No working hack, no working code (AnotherSC2Hack github page is public!). Please heed this warning. Complete scam.

Also go with Vuno. He is legit. Doesn't scam you and provides what he says he will provide. "DanTheDario" is just fraudulent. I can provide evidence if needed to support these claims... Such as our discord conversations; the link he provided me; and more. He is a complete fraud. Don't fall for him/it like I did.
    Yes I am a scammer. Don't buy from me, buy from Vuno he's the one and will always be the only one.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are a scammer.

You took quite a bit of money before promising a product in return. You never provided any product of value. That is simple. You are a scammer.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to provide evidence/ This person should be banned. Before they rip off multiple other people.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by skinnym666 View Post
    Happy to provide evidence/ This person should be banned. Before they rip off multiple other people.
    I guess, yeah I should be banned from here. But, anyway Vuno's hack is still the best. Here is his Discord ID Vuno#0821 if ever you're looking for a legit and affordable maphack.