0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for Gold Legue players.

Sup guys. I have been easing my way off WoW for a while now, and have come to the point were my account is out of time. So i have been playing alot of SC2 lately. Well i played gold in singles and 2's. 3's i placed silver and bronze for 5's. I hate doing more then 2's because it just gets retarded when you have 2 ppl rush 1 player while the other is building an army of destruction and comes in and plows the rest of us. So i stick with 2's or singles.

I friend of mine that i have been playing with left at the beginning of July to go up to Alaska for a couple months and does not have access to a computer. Ng i am looking for another 2's partner. Preff terran.

I play Terran as it is my strongest race to play, i will sometimes mix it up with some protoss, but since the beginning of season 2, they seem to be nurfed a little bit.

So i ask you guys this, if you have placed at least silver league, division 1, then post here. Attempting to go for platinum division 2 at least. So be prepared to be playing 8-10 hours daily. 3-4 days per week. No kiddies please, no time restraints, no bed times!!!!! OMFG i hate this!!! And you MUST have mumble.

Do it up

Looking for Gold Legue players.