Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warcraft 3 maphack 2022

Hello everyone, I decided to revive this section a little: 3

My team and I made a mx for Iccup a year ago, but now we decided to share this creation with you. (And why not )

The functions it contains:
    1) You can see the heroes and neutrals on the main map;
    2) You can see the heroes and neutrals on the minimap; {{1} } 3) Clickability of heroes and neutrals in the fog of war;
    4) Shows illusions;
    5) Shows pings of opponents on the minimap;
    6) Shows invisible;
    7 ) You can see the runes and there is an alert in the chat where the active rune appeared;
    You can transfer gold to your allies
    Well, I hope I haven't forgotten anything) But in principle, if I forgot, in any case, everything I mentioned above already enough for any gamer

About the cheat itself:
    It will work forever because we constantly update it, the anti-cheat ban is simply excluded.
    As soon as the update of the launcher comes out, it will be impossible to play with the cheat right away, the message "Your mx is required in the update ..." appears when launching, and after a couple of hours we update and test everything, if everything is ok, we launch it.

For those who want to get MapHack, knock on Discord TacoonicSC2#5684
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warc