0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Science behind getting better in League of Legends

This article is 2000 words long so I'm just gonna share first few paragraphs and the rest is available on our site.
    The question how many hours do you need to spend on a task to be a true master of it surely crawled into your mind at some point in your life. It?s an important thing to consider when you try to manage your time and plan your life accordingly. Ten thousand hours rule, that says that you need to spend at least 10,000 hours on something to be a true master is fixed in mind of numerous people especially professional athletes, musicians, and scientists. The term was coined by Anders Ericsson in 1993 based on his paper ?The Role of Deliberate Practice in the Acquisition of Expert Performance?. What a lot of people miss in his work is that during this 10,000 hours you need to perform deliberate practice which means that you need to consciously and intentionally practice your weakest aspect of the thing you want to get good in. Before we dig into what deliberate practice means and how we can apply it to League of Legends to get better at the game lets see how practice whether deliberate or not affects your brain.

How practice affects your brain

?Practice is the repetition of an action with the goal of improvement, and it helps us perform with more ease, speed, and confidence.?

~Ted Ed
    Whenever you issue a command to your body it begins in a grey matter where information is processed and electrical signal starts, for it to be effective it needs to travel all the way to your muscles through your spinal cord and axons (Axons are nothing else but nerve fibers). To preserve the quality of the information contained in electrical signals from your brain axons are covered with myelin that acts in a similar fashion to the isolation of electrical cables.

Whenever you practice myelin layer thickens and isolates better.

?? The repetition of a physical motion increases the layers of myelin sheath that insulates the axons. And the more layers, the greater the insulation around the axon chains, forming a sort of superhighway for information connecting your brain to your muscles.?
    ~Ted Ed
    This process creates so-called muscle memory and increases your reaction time substantially.

How to practice effectively in League of Legends
    Effective practice is consistent and targets your weakest aspects that are at the edge of your current abilities. While you practice you should aim to focus entirely on the task at hand, this means that you should turn off all possible distractions like Facebook, cellphone and anything else that might be disturbing.

Start slowly

Before you go right into a ranked game you should warm up your brain and muscles. Follow this routine for maximal performance in LoL:

Science behind getting better in League of Legends
    lawz123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, 10,000 hours in League Of Legends to improve is way tooo much time. If you really want to improve, just simply watch pros on Twitch or YouTube; there is literally tons of valuable content everywhere on the internet. Just don't go on purchasing guides or some shit.

That's my take on it.

TacticalKarma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WooodSI View Post
    Yees and the boost can make the work quicker. This is much better I think..
    Agree since I prefer to have a pleasure when I play and this is the job that I prefer to use when I have some troubles with MMORPG games. Does anyone of you has some problems with lvl farming? Because I prefer to use some services that could help me with it. One of the best offers for me is lol boost and I think this one is better than anything else services since this costs cheap and can do the work quicker than you expect (they actually do the job by themselves so you don't need to play by your own to do that..)
    Last edited by TacticalKarma; 03-03-2020 at 04:48 AM.