Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

League of Legends - the safest scripts + private Script

Hello,
    to briefly introduce myself, because some of you may still know me who are a little involved in the scripting community. So, I and my developer team leader novarnius had already offered the Divusscript from 2015-2019, which was limited to only 5 slots and was one of the best and safest scripts ever. Due to various problems, we unfortunately had to end our service. Now, after more than two years, we can reload our script again.
    To our product list:

our ultimate security scripts:
    - Pentasharp UltimateSec
    - Hangar UltimateSec
    - Toir+ UltimateSec (currently not available for sale due to server problems)

our own scripts:
    - regular script (no slots)
    - private script (10 slots, increased security and better champlogics)

It should be noted that we have only changed the injection method of the Ultimate Security Scripts and can therefore offer a significantly higher level of security than that of the original script provider. As a result, nothing was changed in the script itself, i.e. the mechanics etc.

Our regular and private scripts offer the following features:

- for all champions auto combo
    - auto evade / dodge
    - four specially designed champion logics (Yasuo, Irelia, Tristana and Azir)
    - some visual features such as a zoom hack or the range of your own or the opposing champion
    - a skin changer (which, to be honest, is currently causing security problems, but which will be fixed as soon as possible)

That was probably not all the features, but all the important ones summarized. Since all of this is still in something like a beta anyway, bugs can still occur, but everything has already been extensively tested.

If you have any questions, you are welcome to join our Discord or write to me privately: Aruh-Cimik#4533

Our Discord:
    banzai's safe scripts

Many greetings
    banzai

These ads disappear when you log in.