Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS undetected leveling bot

Hello,

I have just developped an undetected leveling bot for league that I myself have tried on multiple accounts. Let me explain why it is undetected.

Scripting languages that are often used when coding scripts or bots will move the mouse the shortest possible distance from point A to point B (given the speed isn't instant, which is very easy to detect even for basic anti cheats. Unfortunately many of the most popular scripts use instant mouse movement because the users don't know about the dangers and the developpers don't care). In games the more sophisticated anti cheat will pick up unusual mouse movements, which is why I have created a comprehensive function that mimics real mouse movement (moving in an arch or S-like patern). The movement is quick though, because it has to be in games, and therefore this might not be noticed. I will gladly demonstrate slowed down examples if there is interest.

The clicks comming from a physical keyboard and mouse can be distinguished from the clicks of simulated ones. There are some ways to circumvent this, for example coding fake drivers which inputs are funneled through so that the game cant distinguish the fake from real ones. This too is taken care of in my bot, so you can rest easy that the anti cheat won't catch you for this reason.

While observing the games my bot has played I can clearly see that either the beginner players are much worse than I thought, or the game is riddled with bots to a degree I didn't know of prior. Either way, the bot I have created is more advanced and can solo carry beginner games even if the rest of the team would afk. This means that playing well will make it less likely to be reported by other players, and even then, the bot is randomized in so many ways and simulates real imputs/movements to such a degree that it's very likely a custom game review by a riot employee won't result in a ban since there are no evidence and the skills are on par with players.

My bot makes no DLL-injections into the game client. It works purely out of screen data, meaning it interprets the game the same way our eyes do; by observing contrary to knowing. DLL-injections are risky buisiness and should only be attempted by those who really know what they are doing, otherwise the risk of being banned is very high, especially in League of Legends I would say.

Now that we have established that my bot is undetected there is a con at the moment that has to be discussed:

I developped this bot for my own personal use and it works out of pixel data. This means that screens that have another resolution than mine (1920 x 1080) won't be able to use this bot as of now. This can be fixed if there is interest in using the bots for those of you who have other resolutions.

Furthermore, I will gladly offer some sort of trial for users to use the bot themselves and verify that it works as intended.

For questions and interest my discord is Arnvidh#4164. Thanks for reading!

WTS undetected leveling bot
    Tarsisius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I added you on discord for a question. My discord so you can know that its me: Tarsisius#1415

512168738's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, can you give me a trial version to try?
    Send attachment to my mailbox.
    [email protected]

hieupham1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Arnvidh View Post
    Hello,

I have just developped an undetected leveling bot for league that I myself have tried on multiple accounts. Let me explain why it is undetected.

Scripting languages that are often used when coding scripts or bots will move the mouse the shortest possible distance from point A to point B (given the speed isn't instant, which is very easy to detect even for basic anti cheats. Unfortunately many of the most popular scripts use instant mouse movement because the users don't know about the dangers and the developpers don't care). In games the more sophisticated anti cheat will pick up unusual mouse movements, which is why I have created a comprehensive function that mimics real mouse movement (moving in an arch or S-like patern). The movement is quick though, because it has to be in games, and therefore this might not be noticed. I will gladly demonstrate slowed down examples if there is interest.

The clicks comming from a physical keyboard and mouse can be distinguished from the clicks of simulated ones. There are some ways to circumvent this, for example coding fake drivers which inputs are funneled through so that the game cant distinguish the fake from real ones. This too is taken care of in my bot, so you can rest easy that the anti cheat won't catch you for this reason.

While observing the games my bot has played I can clearly see that either the beginner players are much worse than I thought, or the game is riddled with bots to a degree I didn't know of prior. Either way, the bot I have created is more advanced and can solo carry beginner games even if the rest of the team would afk. This means that playing well will make it less likely to be reported by other players, and even then, the bot is randomized in so many ways and simulates real imputs/movements to such a degree that it's very likely a custom game review by a riot employee won't result in a ban since there are no evidence and the skills are on par with players.

My bot makes no DLL-injections into the game client. It works purely out of screen data, meaning it interprets the game the same way our eyes do; by observing contrary to knowing. DLL-injections are risky buisiness and should only be attempted by those who really know what they are doing, otherwise the risk of being banned is very high, especially in League of Legends I would say.

Now that we have established that my bot is undetected there is a con at the moment that has to be discussed:

I developped this bot for my own personal use and it works out of pixel data. This means that screens that have another resolution than mine (1920 x 1080) won't be able to use this bot as of now. This can be fixed if there is interest in using the bots for those of you who have other resolutions.

Furthermore, I will gladly offer some sort of trial for users to use the bot themselves and verify that it works as intended.

For questions and interest my discord is Arnvidh#4164. Thanks for reading!
    toll League of Legends

hieupham1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I'm in Vietnam and you can let me use the demo
    send the attachment to my mailbox