These ads disappear when you log in.

sharpMouse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Software for MOBA minimap enhancement

What's up everyone, how is it going?

Straight to the point. I really enjoy playing MOBA's, as I'm sure many of you do too. And I have a problem with it - minimap positioning and size. I can't see shit on it, it's too far away from the middle of my screen, and it is small and inconvenient. Because of that I can't even force myself to look at it, which is the reason of me being dead on those annoying ganks all the time.

So I've decided to change that one day, and here it is - the software that you can use to resize and replicate your minimap (or any other part of the screen really) to your tablet, iOS and Android devices. Cool stuff, huh? So if you guys would give me some feedback on it, I would really appreciate it.

Here's how to use and install the beta version of it.

Prerequisites:

You must have a Wi-Fi router or a static IP and a PC with any 64-bit version of Windows.

Android:

Go to the Google Play and search for the application called "Minimap Zoom" (it’s flagged as a beta-app).
    Minimap Zoom - Apps on Google Play

iOS:

Go to the App Store and install "TestFlight" (software by Apple).
    Open Join the Minimap Zoom beta - TestFlight - Apple and take part in testing of "Minimap Zoom" application.

PC:

Visit Minimap Zoom application official site website and install the streaming server. Run it, follow the instructions to set it up the way you need it. Enjoy!

P.S. During the beta test, this application is free. It has a 'subscribe' button, but it charges you nothing (test payments are implemented).
    Last edited by sharpMouse; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:53 AM. Reason: add image, fix misspellings