"Parog's OP." Thread. Wrecking people with YOUR wacky builds and champs. menu

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Parog's OP." Thread. Wrecking people with YOUR wacky builds and champs.

>>>>> own3D.tv - Parog's soloqueue fun. - Livestream <<<<<

PLEASE MAKE A FREE ACCOUNT AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL! It helps me out TONS.

I will be live streaming solo queues ( non ranked, because of what kind of shenanigans may happen ) and try to get the best scores or help my team the most or just be successful in general with ANY build and hero combination you guys throw at me. This seems simple and boring, but keep reading.

The rules!

If you miss any of these your post will be ignored.

Please allow me to use at least 1 defensive item per build. No matter how much Paro- I mean skill someone has, being a glass canon never gets you anywhere when you eat Nidalee's spear in the face and it overkills you so hard it breaks the respawn timer.

I will ask for 1 type of boots on every build. Please explain why you picked the boots or I will take one on my own. ( Boots have to compliment the build or hero )

Everything else is up to you guys, I want to try some odd builds no one has tried before. I play a LOT of ARAZ ( All Random All Zeal ( You end up with 700 movement speed, attack speed capped and 100% crit on every character, and everyone gets a random character at character selection. ) So it'll be kind of boring if you ask me to go brand and just go all AD. Switch it up a bit.

Using the random champion selection is allowed, but I may end up with a build that dominates and does well or I may end up with a shitty build with a free char I've never played before and there will not be any time to prepare for. Then again it may make things interesting.

Item stacking is allowed as long as the passives stack ( Look for "UNIQUE" anywhere in the item description).

The item building order is up to me, as sometimes you have to throw your "SUPA AWESOME 100% PENTAKILL WERK ALL THE 50% TIME" build order to be able to survive a bit more.

Runes, Masteries and Summoner spells are also up to me for the sake of being able to do SOMETHING just in case the build is a really really really really useless one.

Currently Owned Champions

-FREE CHAMPIONS OF THE WEEK ( Currently Annie, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Kogmaw, Lux, Maokai, Master Yi, Morgana, Rammus and warwick )
    -Amumu
    -Annie
    -Ashe
    -Evelynn
    -Fiddlesticks
    -Gangplank
    -Kayle
    -Leblanc
    -Leona
    -Master Yi
    -Nidalee
    -Pantheon
    -Poppy
    -Sion
    -Skarner
    -Soraka
    -Tryndamere
    -Twisted Fate
    -Twitch
    -Vladimir
    -Warwick

Template

Please leave the BBCode there when you post so it gets formated and makes it easier for me to see.

[center][b]Champion Name[/b]:[i][color=lime] ******** [/i][/color]
    [b]Item build[/b]: [i][color=lime] ******** [/i][/color]
    [b]Other Details[/b]: [i][color=lime] ******** [/i][/color]
    [/center]

Example:

Champion Name: Gangplank
    Item build: Boots of Lucidity - Phantom Dancers - Infinity's Edge - Guardian Angel - Tiamat - Tiamat
    Other Details: I want to hear Trance Around the World 385 during your match.

Why am I doing this?

So many people turn down good builds or goofy builds that work against certain teams and they never try that build again because it's bad.

OUTPLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYED! That's what happens. Everyone makes mistakes, some more than others. I will most likely make mistakes too, but I will try to prove how most builds are viable and show LoL players that switching your builds and trying new things is what makes LoL fun and in the end trying everything is what makes you a good player. ( Unless you don't learn from obvious things such as don't stand toe to toe against A level 17 trynd ( 10-0-3 ) as A level 18 Yi ( 0-14-4 ) or looking at what item your opponents have before charging in. )

The main reason behind this is to have fun, and maybe get some recognition from other LoL players and hopefully find new viable builds.

Tracking

I will try out and stream EVERY post that follows the rules. Matches will be streamed as well as uploaded to Own3d.tv for people who miss it. I will be editing your post to add a link to the replay.

I will keep track of each play in this thread and post the final stats and a history of win/lose.

Last edited by KuRIoS; 08-30-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: removed stupid picture
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

&quot;Parog's OP.&quot; Thread. Wrecking people with YOUR wacky builds and champs.
    Terrorblade's Avatar Contributor I spent 5k CC and all I got was this user title
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Champion Name:Annie
    Item build: Berserker's Greaves, 3 Phantom Dancers, IE, Bloodthirster
    Other Details: &quot;Parog's OP.&quot; Thread. Wrecking people with YOUR wacky builds and champs.-troll-problem-jpg
    Last edited by Terrorblade; 08-17-2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Stuff & Things

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went 3-6-5 with AD annie. Against the buffed up Kennen mid. I got shut down hard and my team just was retarded. ( 3 non-30 )
    What's a Parog?

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Champion Name: Tryndamare
    Item build: Ionian Boots of ludicity - Rabadons Deathcap - Rylais Scepter - Void Staff - Abyssel Scepter - Guinssos Rageblade
    Other Details: If you dont think Rylais is a defensive item pick something else instead of Rageblade

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fumi View Post
    Champion Name: Tryndamare
    Item build: Ionian Boots of ludicity - Rabadons Deathcap - Rylais Scepter - Void Staff - Abyssel Scepter - Guinssos Rageblade
    Other Details: If you dont think Rylais is a defensive item pick something else instead of Rageblade

I will try with nothing but that build. I don't get why I'd pick a void staff though, seeing as NONE of my offensive abilities do magic damage. I'll go ahead and try it, but try to have a reasoning behind the builds people.

The annie build I can see why he chose those items, as the auto attack range is INSANE and I was actually doing pretty good considering what my team was doing. ( Ex employees of mine getting into LoL vs Smurfs )

Stream will be up in 30 to 45 minutes with an AP trynd! ( Gogo 100% heal Bloodlust! ). Stay tuned!

Edit: Work called, they need me to do some office work from home. I may be a few minutes late.
    What's a Parog?

Nightshadey's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Champion Name: Rammus
    Item build: Boots of Swiftness, Phantom dancerx3, Infinity edge, Rabadons Deathcap
    Other Details: [color=lime Transformers roll out[/color]

Fumi's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post

I will try with nothing but that build. I don't get why I'd pick a void staff though, seeing as NONE of my offensive abilities do magic damage. I'll go ahead and try it, but try to have a reasoning behind the builds people.

The annie build I can see why he chose those items, as the auto attack range is INSANE and I was actually doing pretty good considering what my team was doing. ( Ex employees of mine getting into LoL vs Smurfs )

Stream will be up in 30 to 45 minutes with an AP trynd! ( Gogo 100% heal Bloodlust! ). Stay tuned!

Edit: Work called, they need me to do some office work from home. I may be a few minutes late.
    Reason : 1000 heals on Q !

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Champion Name: Amumu
    Item build: Rylai's, Banshee, Mercury threads, Rabadon Deathcap, Morello's evil tome
    Other Details: Jungle if you can, but main point is that you're AP Amumu with some defensive , boots and rylai's are core whilst the others could easily being replaced, deathcap is just for the AP boost so it could also been seen as a core, dunnow how much CDR you got else Morello tome would fix it.

Also. Play all the Railgun OST music you got

Do the impossible, see the invisible
    Row row, Fight the power.

Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just giving you guys an update. I've been working from home and outside of home, taking up all my time. I've also dropped my ELO below silver ( LOL right? ) because of idiots and know-it-alls. And I've been trying to get back above 1500 again.

Rest assured I will do all the requests here as soon as S1 ends ( in a few days )
    What's a Parog?