Thread: HOTS Bot

mmosoft's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

HOTS Bot

Hello.

I hesitate to sell my private bot for HOTS only for those that have Server or really good PC that can make run lots of Virtual machine.

Actually I run something like 35 accounts at the same time with all my PC.

Bot works fine and I use it since 3 months now . I make improve or upgrade when HOTS have a new version or each weeks for the new rotation.

I planned to sell it 30 per month for 7 VM at the same time.
    It takes 4 days to levelup to level 30 and 6 days to levelup to level 40.
    For example, actually I have 70 accounts level 40 to sell (on EU and US Servers).

This is a really private bot so I will sell only 5 keys. If you want to run it only for 1 account, this bot is not for you ! I'm looking for people that can run at least 20 VM at the same time or more ...

This is an picture compare bot. No injection, no ban, ...
    I have an win rate of 50% ...

Add me on skype ([email protected]) and we can discuss. If you add me only for 1 session, don't make me waste my and your time ...

--------------------------------

PS : You are a coder too ? I want to improve my bot that works fine for the moment but I want to make it better with injection. I'm looking for someone who can helps me with an custom DLL that I can call and wich return to my bot (position, health, enemy position, ...) Add me on skype to discuss [email protected]). I don't give my source (it's coded in Windev language ).
    Love to developp BOT for World of Warcraft, and Diablo 3 .

GGFiddlesworth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by mmosoft View Post
    Hello.

I hesitate to sell my private bot for HOTS only for those that have Server or really good PC that can make run lots of Virtual machine.

Actually I run something like 35 accounts at the same time with all my PC.

Bot works fine and I use it since 3 months now . I make improve or upgrade when HOTS have a new version or each weeks for the new rotation.

I planned to sell it 30€ per month for 7 VM at the same time.
    It takes 4 days to levelup to level 30 and 6 days to levelup to level 40.
    For example, actually I have 70 accounts level 40 to sell (on EU and US Servers).

This is a really private bot so I will sell only 5 keys. If you want to run it only for 1 account, this bot is not for you ! I'm looking for people that can run at least 20 VM at the same time or more ...

This is an picture compare bot. No injection, no ban, ...
    I have an win rate of 50% ...

Add me on skype ([email protected]) and we can discuss. If you add me only for 1 session, don't make me waste my and your time ...

--------------------------------

PS : You are a coder too ? I want to improve my bot that works fine for the moment but I want to make it better with injection. I'm looking for someone who can helps me with an custom DLL that I can call and wich return to my bot (position, health, enemy position, ...) Add me on skype to discuss [email protected]). I don't give my source (it's coded in Windev language ).
    Can you provide any actual proof of the bot working? Seems pretty sketchy, and fairly expensive to even consider.

Iggya's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    proof please

tmanowen's Avatar Legendary CoreCoins User
    Thanks G/R
    261/51
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Bot just plays game and am guessing just levels each character up? Is a HOTS bot really worth spending money on?

mmosoft's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hello, sorry for the delay . I'm just back from my holidays.

I don't make an test version. Actually only used it for me.

If you want to see my bot works, add me on skype, link me your PC spec (Look my 1st post for what I'm searching for), and after I can show you what my bot can do .

Actually, my bot plays near 100k games (yes 100.000). 0 accounts banned ... (and there is already an huge ban waves).

And look at my post where I sold accounts . Already sell lots of accounts on others forums / ebay.

Yes, bot only level toons and makes golds. If you want to know if it worth spending money in an HOTS bot, well, it depends a lot of you . My bot has been developp to handle lots of sessions and sell lots of accounts to huge resellers. If you want to levelup just one account, this bot is not for you .
    Last edited by mmosoft; 07-17-2015 at 10:27 AM.
    Love to developp BOT for World of Warcraft, and Diablo 3 .