[Fully external] Apex Account level bot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot2019's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    8/5
    Trade Feedback
    2 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Fully external] Apex Account level bot

Apex level bot

External means that nothing is read from memory or written in the memory of Apex.

This is a Apex AFK level bot with custom words to send in chat, so people think you are a real human.
    You can setup your words like you want inside the settings file.

I have been leveling accounts from 1-30 easy and also been leveling some accounts to level 100, so i could get all those game pass items
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Features

• Auto Ques for normal games
    • Detects if you are jumpmaster and will give it away
    • Customword list to send custom chat message in game
    • Set when it should start chat
    • Set timer between chat message
    • Detects if you die and leave game
    • Reque
    • Counts how many runs been done and show it easy
    • Saves each runs in a log file folder
    • Fully external and pixelbased

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Price: BTC and one time payment

Contact Spiken on discord in Game-Invaders - discord.com/invite/qxa922j

* - Please note that cheating is always risk and you should understand this when you purchase cheat. We do our best to keep cheat undetected, but if it will be detected i will do my best to get the cheat update. We dont do refunds!

NOTE you have agreed to a virtual non-refundable digital product which is VIP Access elevated from standard access in the form of a one time payment. Any misuse such as chargebacks or disputes will result, in a permanent termination of your access and future products we also reserve the right to raise a legal dispute against you!

[Fully external] Apex Account level bot